Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jc Himself Endorses My Car As The Best !

:D Sorry...couldnt resist a catchy if slightly misleading title !

But its true....Sunday's Top Gear - the man himself ( yes I know he is a wally - but I still like him :lol: ) - its official....white is gonna be the colour of car to be driving this year !

The missus couldn't help gloating at the news - her persuasion to go for the St Lucia pearl has been endorsed by the lord himself.... :D :D

:D Sorry...couldnt resist a catchy if slightly misleading title !

But its true....Sunday's Top Gear - the man himself ( yes I know he is a wally - but I still like him :lol: ) - its official....white is gonna be the colour of car to be driving this year !

The missus couldn't help gloating at the news - her persuasion to go for the St Lucia pearl has been endorsed by the lord himself.... :D :D

He did indeed....well done!

White cars fulfill either of two functions:

(a) Taxis

(B) Blinged up pimp rides

hehhehe

So by that reckoning....black ones are all hearses...pray tell us the colour of yours ( car i mean ) :D :winky:

I was in LA a few months back and it was well warm and sunny, anyway white cars over there look so nice with the sun out. Looks crap over here though with our dull weather.

on a side note everyone in NY, well not everyone but a lot of people there had gold badges on their lexmobiles, as well as toyotas, hondas and nissans. ive got them on my is sport thought i was being orginal but over there its original to keep the silver badges.

(a) Taxis

hehhehe

So by that reckoning....black ones are all hearses...pray tell us the colour of yours ( car i mean ) :D :winky:

The best colour lexus ever put on a car - royal sapphire blue!

(a) Taxis

hehhehe

The best colour lexus ever put on a car - royal sapphire blue!

Have to agree.... :lol:

...did you hear JC and Hamster say why "White is the new Black", 'cos of the Ipod!!!!

Well there's marketing influence for you.

I have had more Red cars then any other colour, and White sort of went out fashion as Red did over the last 7-10 years...

It's all sivery, blue, blacky colours...everywhere at the mo.

Anyway, welcome back white (and red)!!

BY the way Euno800, what colour interior did you go for?

well if ya wanna have the same colour as every other car on the road....thats fine by me! :whistling::shifty:

i like being a minority.....a touch of rareness is a very good thing!!!!

each to their own at the end of the day!! :D

well if ya wanna have the same colour as every other car on the road....thats fine by me! :whistling::shifty:

i like being a minority.....a touch of rareness is a very good thing!!!!

each to their own at the end of the day!! :D

Amen

I was in LA a few months back and it was well warm and sunny, anyway white cars over there look so nice with the sun out. Looks crap over here though with our dull weather.

I agree, white looks very different over there - my aunt has a pearl white mpv and it looks fantastic with their weather and general backdrop (houses, buildings, trees, etc.)

However, over here with our weather and landscape, white just doesn't look very good - just my opinion though, if you like it, buy it :D

I agree, white looks very different over there - my aunt has a pearl white mpv and it looks fantastic with their weather and general backdrop (houses, buildings, trees, etc.)

However, over here with our weather and landscape, white just doesn't look very good - just my opinion though, if you like it, buy it :D

I agree.....

also IMHO ...... same goes for yellow cars and chrome alloys, really need the sun to look their best! B)