Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mobile Offer From 3

Just had a bloke on the phone trying to persuade me to change to 3, told him straight out that I was on contract with O2 and happy with the service.

He then told me that if I switch to 3 they will give me a free LG phone (nothing new there), but here is the unbeliveable bit, I will get: -

400 cross network minutes and 250 text messages for £6 :o , asked how long this deal lasted and he just kept on with the sales pitch :lol:

And wait for it.......next tempter...... £295 cash back :o

Again I asked how long this £6 deal lasted and what the normal charges would be after it ended, "I do realise that it can be difficult to get out of a contract" he says, "do you have a any friends or family that maybe interested, just give me their number" not bloody likely mate, then he hung up :lol:

Is this for real :blink:

I got my phone from this website: http://www.phoneboxdirect.co.uk/

exactly the same talk plan with the 250 texts and 400 mins etc. I pay nothing as it is completely free with the cash back, and I have the LGU880 as my spare second phone and its completely free. This is not a scam as I have used them previously and have received all my cashback. I also get a reward for everyone i introduce and have managed to get all my friends and family onto this.

Must be a big scam as I did a 1471 on the number at it came up as 0207 395 4698 (strange that the number was not withheld) and the call was from an autodialler. When I called the number you get "this line does not accept incoming calls".

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links