• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahmet

just a word of warning !

if i was you i would get all payments in before JAE

or

1. people will not turn up and food will be wasted along with your money

2. collecting on the day will be a pain, everyone is busy and it will be hassle for you

3. collecting money, then going shopping again is a pain and wasting your leisure time, plus the local shops will be low on bbq food due to JAE

i would suggest that everyone pays up before !, lets face it with paypal and sending cheques options there isnt any excuses to not

you will then know beforehand, who is coming or at least who has paid

the food can then be brought with the numbers paid in mind

and you wont be out of pocket

:D

ps .......ive paid :)

Very true Bazza .... and I did mention in my first post that payment on the day is not really prefferred, it seems that most people want to pay on the day !

I'm sure we all have paypal now a days and if not ... like you said, we all have a cheque book !

For those who have NOT paid, can you not pay now .............. ? :yawn:

Very true Bazza .... and I did mention in my first post that payment on the day is not really prefferred, it seems that most people want to pay on the day !

I'm sure we all have paypal now a days and if not ... like you said, we all have a cheque book !

For those who have NOT paid, can you not pay now .............. ? :yawn:

Well said Bazza, i think ken (TOC) had a bad time sorting all the money out on the day at 2004 jae :blink:

It is sad that Scarface and Mat are volunteering their time for the BBQ, and some folk may even take advantage of the BBQ on the day.

My suggestion is that whoever pays in advance gets a ticket sent thru the post (let's say each ticket entitles you to 2 burgers and 2 sausages, for example).

On the day, people with tickets get food served first, and everyone knows what they are getting.

If food happens to be left over, then ppl without tickets can get food. That way, you've got an orderly system, and a clear incentive to pay in advance. :shifty:

So, is anyone else paying up for this ............ ?

Put me down for another please Ahmet, got a friend coming down now, will sort out PayPal tonight

Paul, I think thing should work out ... (hopefully)

I will be getting the sauces, and stuff too ... like ketchup etc.

Would have been better if more people could actually pay before hand, but it just seems like people are ignoring this thread ...............

I can assure you that on the day, I will have my list of people who have paid, if anyone hasn't paid, they won't be getting any food. :)

Hey.....is the the £5.50 for all 3 days or just the Saturday (I presume), coz £5.50 buys a shedload of food and charcoal? :question:

I won't be there in the Lex this year (undergoing major surgery) but will be pleased to come and mingle with you guys :D

Hey.....is the the £5.50 for all 3 days or just the Saturday (I presume), coz £5.50 buys a shedload of food and charcoal? :question:

I won't be there in the Lex this year (undergoing major surgery) but will be pleased to come and mingle with you guys :D

Mike thats for the 3 days, only 1 day is going to be planned, but obviously then it will be there for any impromptue 3am bar-b-q's we seem to have

Mike thats for the 3 days, only 1 day is going to be planned, but obviously then it will be there for any impromptue 3am bar-b-q's we seem to have

Sweet...I'll pay for myself and one of the wives :winky: I'll bring a couple of jars of that African pepper sauce just to spice things up! :P

Paid 'n' displayed!

Sweet...I'll pay for myself and one of the wives :winky: I'll bring a couple of jars of that African pepper sauce just to spice things up! :P

the organisers have asked if you could try not to spill anymore on there grass

after having to re turf it, after last year :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links