Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

J.A.E - BBQ !

bring your cuffs mate we can persuede them with some police hospitality :winky:

Forget the cuffs .... I'm brining the extendable truncheon ! .......

:o :o and I thought this was a family event

it is :) :winky:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring your cuffs mate we can persuede them with some police hospitality :winky:

Forget the cuffs .... I'm brining the extendable truncheon ! .......

:o :o and I thought this was a family event

it is :) :winky:

yes it is , we make the children hit them :lol:

Im still awaitin for delivery of my alloys, im wanting to say i'll pay you on sat but i'll have to post you for definate when i receive them. Hopefully see everyone down there on sat!!! :blush:

I'm going to be closing this thread tonight .... as I need to organise the numbers for definate.

So, if anyone still doesn't know .... they may not be entitled to any food .................

So far, I have a total of 39 people (including me) 11 of which still haven't paid.

Thanks.

I'm going to be closing this thread tonight .... as I need to organise the numbers for definate.

So, if anyone still doesn't know .... they may not be entitled to any food .................

So far, I have a total of 39 people (including me) 11 of which still haven't paid.

Thanks.

Alright there mate,

My wheels arrived today so put me down for two (me and the missus) for food please mate, i'll be down on the saturday and i'll pay you then if thats ok??

Cheers Chris

CIJ, I have added you and the missus ..........

Also, there is a problem with getting Halal Meat .... and transporting it up to JAE, and storing overnight !

I know that the only person this will effect is Lenny, so I will still get some meat for you mate ........ and the rest I can collect from Tesco .... Sat morning up Peterborough ................ :D

Thread now closed, as I'm not accepting any more orders ............ thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links