Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

J.A.E - BBQ !

OK folks, those who were @ JAE last year knew that the BBQ was a great meal for the day .... and is a lot cheaper, and fun that buying from the burger vans on site !

This year, we are aiming to have a really big BBQ. Mat will be supplying the BBQ, and I will be organising the food.

So if you want something like this .............

recipe4.jpg

Then please pay the sum of £5.50 (includes fees) via PayPal to scarface (AT) metserve (DOT) com

If you do not have PayPal you may send cash or cheque. (PM me for an address)

There will be a selection of meat, burgers, sausages etc available for all to eat. I have decided that ALL the meat (apart from the pork) will be from a HALAL butcher, so that way it caters for the Halal food eaters, as well as those who don't mind.

Your fivier will get you all the meat, bread, rolls for the BBQ. (drinks will be supplied by others)

I will be updating the list below of people who WILL BE participating in the LOC BBQ. If you would rather pay me on the day (though this is not preffered) you can do this, please have the fiver ready for collection on the day.

Let's make this year a bigger, better JAE ! :D

Regards,

Hungry People:

ScarFace (PAID)

Paul Norkep + 1 (PAID)

ad77 (PAID)

Gord + 1 (PAID)

eXObeX (PAID)

Bazza (PAID)

Chris.S (PAID)

Steve (Ryo) (PAID)

Maneesh (PAID)

Daza + Jase (PAID)

Yemgi (PAID)

Ally (PAID)

Johnboy (PAID) + 1 (not paid)

Mr Morse + 1 Sexy beutiful Black lady (PAID)

Robjonk + 1 (PAID)

RazRankin + 1 (PAID)

Thom (PAID)

w481ggc (Dave Reid) + 1 (PAID)

Elzz + 2 (PAID)

SteveAudioX + 1

Matt + Christina

Marcus

i_love_my_is200 + 1

TTE x 3

CIJ + 1

Total for BBQ : 41

Edited by ScarFace

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in, im bringing a few mate will they be able to join in, i can get a final number in a few days, pay on the day would be best

No probs mate.

Can i come over for the BBQ or have i got stay with Toyota :unsure:

nope chris you can come over :)

Can i come over for the BBQ or have i got stay with Toyota :unsure:

Your more than welcome ol' chum .......... :D

Thanx guys, i'll send some mone within the nxt couple of days

most prob stick me down bro, trying to find out from my end how many are turning up. but put me down for a fivers worth :)

will have to give you mine on the day, ill let you know closer to the time how many there will be in my "party"

Steve

most prob stick me down bro, trying to find out from my end how many are turning up. but put me down for a fivers worth :)

will have to give you mine on the day, ill let you know closer to the time how many there will be in my "party"

Steve

Ive not got a definate but gonna be around 5 of us, is there gonna be one chef or are we all gonna be chipping in with the cooking