Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My First Lexus! Parts Needed! Help!

Hi there, I am pretty new to this club, I have just bought my first lexus is200 (gunmetal grey colour) and must say I am well impressed. I am just sorting out a few things with it.

The car came without mats so I am also looking for genuine lexus mats (dont mind second hand but need to be in good condition.)

I have replaced the front grill with a sport one (makes a big difference) and am now looking for the styling kit which is the front lip, side skirts and bumper skirt. Does anyone know where I can get these from cheap, or is there anyone selling theirs second hand.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I am getting a new front bumper in a few weeks so I will be selling my TRD front lip!!

And guess what.......it is already painted the colour of your car!!!

£100 for it but you will have to wait until I get my new bumper and I haven't ordered it yet.

PM me if interested.

Oh and I may also be changing my sideskirts too but not sure.

I am getting a new front bumper in a few weeks so I will be selling my TRD front lip!!

And guess what.......it is already painted the colour of your car!!!

£100 for it but you will have to wait until I get my new bumper and I haven't ordered it yet.

PM me if interested.

Oh and I may also be changing my sideskirts too but not sure.

How much for side skirts?

Hi there, I am pretty new to this club, I have just bought my first lexus is200 (gunmetal grey colour) and must say I am well impressed. I am just sorting out a few things with it.

The car came without mats so I am also looking for genuine lexus mats (dont mind second hand but need to be in good condition.)

I have replaced the front grill with a sport one (makes a big difference) and am now looking for the styling kit which is the front lip, side skirts and bumper skirt. Does anyone know where I can get these from cheap, or is there anyone selling theirs second hand.

What colour mats you looking for as I have a pair of front mats, mine are biege???

PM Chris Shipley (Chris.S) or speak to a chap called Mark @ Lexus Teeside, I bought my whole kit off him and he gave me a wicked price!

How much for side skirts?

Hey, I've got dabs on them! :winky: I asked him about them a while back. Still have the PM somewhere. I might also be interested in the front lip, mate.

I got a set of mats a few months back from the afformentioned Mark @ Lexus Teesside for just over £40 - that's half the price they used to go for. Drop him an email or give him a call - he also does good deals on body kits.

Also worth dropping Chris.S a PM on here. He does good deals on Lexus parts too.

I got a set of mats a few months back from the afformentioned Mark @ Lexus Teesside for just over £40 - that's half the price they used to go for. Drop him an email or give him a call - he also does good deals on body kits.

Also worth dropping Chris.S a PM on here. He does good deals on Lexus parts too.

cheers mate, ill give him a call