Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Anyone Watching 24 Season 5? (warning Spoilers)

A big fan of 24. Just watched the last 2 episodes of Season 5. Nail biting tension, non-stop action, with some shocking twists and turns! I wonder what the Chinese are going to do with him? Maybe make him work for them! Apparently, they are making season 6 and season 7, and will also be releasing a movie version in 2008.

Anyone else seen the final episode?

I watching 24 on Sky one...... we're up as far as 11.59 pm, jack has just told Audrey that he has the proof that Logan is involved, " we're talking about taking down the President"..... what channel are you watching......???

I watching 24 on Sky one...... we're up as far as 11.59 pm, Jack has just told Audrey that he has the proof that Logan is involved, " we're talking about taking down the President"..... what channel are you watching......???

Ahh, mate, I'm watching courtesy of the internet!!

I watching 24 on Sky one...... we're up as far as 11.59 pm, Jack has just told Audrey that he has the proof that Logan is involved, " we're talking about taking down the President"..... what channel are you watching......???

What site?

We like Broadband :)

I shall be watching the last 2 episodes this evening :D

Here's a link to the picture of Edgar and Chloe that Buchanan gives to Chloe at CTU. Notice, that the letters spell out "IS jack DEAD" or "jack IS DEAD" and the numbers running down the side spell out a US phone number. Apparently, if you call the number during filming, you can sometimes speak to someone on the set!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/abc.../jackisdead.jpg

Here's some info regarding the next season!

jack WON'T SPEND NEXT '24' HOURS IN CHINA

By ADAM BUCKMAN

'It's just impractical because it would take jack 16 hours - you know, three-quarters of the series - to get back to L.A.'

May 25, 2006 -- Just because jack Bauer is on a slow boat to China, that doesn't mean he'll wind up there.

That's the word from Howard Gordon, executive producer of "24," who acknowledged this week that the challenge of bringing Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) all the way back from China next season would wreak havoc with the suspense series' "real-time" format.

Following the surprise cliff-hanger which had Bauer being shanghaied by Chinese government agents at the conclusion of the season finale of "24" Monday, fans have wondered how Bauer would ever get back to the United States in time to participate in next season's 24-hour adventure, given the great distance between the two countries.

In an interview with the TV trade publication TV Week, Gordon revealed that Bauer won't be trapped in China when the new season begins next January.

"It's just an impractical thing given the real-time constraints because, even by the time we concluded that story, it would take jack 16 hours - you know, three-quarters of the series - to get back to L.A.," Gordon said, inadvertently revealing that, somehow, Bauer escapes from the Shanghai-bound cargo ship in which he was last seen long before it gets to China.

"Unfortunately, I don't think much of the story will take place in China," Gordon said.

He revealed nothing else about how the next season of "24" will play out. "I just started writing the first [episode] this morning," he said.