Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted

Can any1 help or point me in the right direction

I'm after Bottom Loading CD Head Unit, IS200 mats, Gear Knob & the casing which goes around the CD Unit.

I've got a IS200 Vreg 2000 and i need a Bottom Loading CD Head, my head uniy got the dreaded ERR3. i swapped my unit with a top loading unit and guess what the adapters on the back are different. If anyones intrested in the top loading unit let me know. The casing around the CD Player has been damaged, during me pulling out the faulty unit in frustration.

mats need to be black and ideally with screws to bolt down the mats, original prefrabley, used not a problem but in a good condition.

Gear knob, original silver please.

Thank you.

HI,

If you don't have a hurry i might have mats for you. They are orginal Lexus and black / brown. The drivers side one have a hook to lock it.

Will have more info after this Saterday.

Thats Brilliant.

Not in a hurry, let us know when you have more info.

Any pics for the mats and how much would you want

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Pictures of the mats. well i tried, got this message:

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links