Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone In Wattford

hey folks,

Off to visit Tony @ Wheels in Motion on Saturday (wattford) to have the geomatry checked out on the IS200

And the Misses thought it might be a nice idea to spend the weekend there :winky: and get a nice little B&B somewere :winky: :winky: :winky: :winky:

As i've never been anywere near wattford any Must see's or do's would be greatly appreciated.

G

A whole weekend in Watford?

I could think of better things to do..... (like slit my wrists, set fire to myself, jump in a cage of crocs)

You'd be better off either staying in London, or heading to the cotswolds or something.

I know its not far away but i'm not the sort off bloke to turn down a womans suggestion of dirty weekend away buy the sounds of it though i maybe should be looking a bit further afield than wattford

I know its not far away but i'm not the sort off bloke to turn down a womans suggestion of dirty weekend away buy the sounds of it though i maybe should be looking a bit further afield than wattford

I guess that depends if the woman you have in mind is your wife...... :blink: :o :winky:

Indeed..... You cannot park a fart in Watford without a ticket..... If you are intending to make a weekend from our meet then i suggest satelit areas like Hemel or st Albans for the stay-over, entertainment pubs/clubs/ restaurants are prolific... Then whilst i do my work on the car you can then explore Watford Harlequin Shopping Centre or just watch the car being re-born...... Although the lady might not appreciate this evolution?

Thanks Tony I know which I would prefer is there much to see?

Maybe you could discretley point the misses int the direction of Ann summers etc whilst we sort out paperwork :winky:

How long do you expect the job to take?

Regards

Gordon