Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Green Eyed Monster

Just a rant

some A hole decided that it would be a good idea to drill holes in my tyre, i thought i had a puncture changed the wheel and took the tyre to get repaired, the guy said no probs after looking at it said the tyre had 6 drillled holes in it and 2 screws all in th same area and the angles mean that it was done on purpose.

so the result is that i have a pair of borrowed 17" rims on the front and the 18 inch styling rims on the back looks proper w&nk. why would anyone do this? I am not paying twice the price down here for tyres as i would up home, 1 18" falken in hants 130 fitted, a pair back home 120 fitted

if i had caught the a hole then there is a chance i would be doing a 5 stretch

rant over

This Lexus jealously spate seems to be getting worse... :ohmy:

Sorry to here your trouble, where was the car parked at the time?..... I mean did they just rob the drill and go looking around looking for something destructive to do with it or what..... ?

Really makes the blood boil when it was done on purpose :angry:

Bloody Hell! Whats going on?? :duh: What kind of idiot would that?

:tsktsk:

I'm beginning to think its all the BMW drivers getting who realise they bought the wrong car! :whistling:

What the :tsktsk: is going on?

It seems last year there was a whole period of Lexus thefts, which I was one of, and then there was a whole period of Lexus smashes, which I was one of, and now there seems to be a lot of Lexus related vandalism (hope I won't be one of those :unsure: )

Can't believe anyone would go to the trouble of repeatedly drilling tyres - what is the point?

On a separate note, can you actually get 2 18" tyres up north for £120? :o

Just a rant

some A hole decided that it would be a good idea to drill holes in my tyre, i thought i had a puncture changed the wheel and took the tyre to get repaired, the guy said no probs after looking at it said the tyre had 6 drillled holes in it and 2 screws all in th same area and the angles mean that it was done on purpose.

so the result is that i have a pair of borrowed 17" rims on the front and the 18 inch styling rims on the back looks proper w&nk. why would anyone do this? I am not paying twice the price down here for tyres as i would up home, 1 18" falken in hants 130 fitted, a pair back home 120 fitted

if i had caught the a hole then there is a chance i would be doing a 5 stretch

rant over

The mad thing is a they put 6 holes in the tyre. One or two I could imagine but to put the anger in to doing it 6 times, words fail me.

That tyre price is a bargain as well, might be worth naming the dealer to let others know.

Oh, and I wish I was stood next to your car when your avatar picture was taken :D

I get my tyres from Express tyre services in lockerbie, they are an importer of falken, last quote was 59 quid a tyre plus 8 quid fitting for both, zr rated 512 directionals i cant fault them, infact i would say they were better than the rossos i have had on, ( i know that some will dissagree) Have decided to go the whole hog though and get the rims recond, this is 236 inc vat which i think is a great price. Hope no one else gets their tyres or pride and joy vandalised

Feel for you mate what type of A :tsktsk: e would do that

I know this is :offtopic:

I moved house 6 months ago and went for a cheaper rented flat because of financial circumstances after i had moved and settled down to my first coffee in the new flat I informed the insurance company about change of address (0.4Miles from previous flat) Yes sir of course that will be an increase of £245 on you premium "why" I ask?

needless to say I hit the roof and there response was that the post code was not as NICE as the previous. After that of to Halfords I travelled Gear Box & Handbrake Security Clamp £60.00 Full Steering Wheel Lock £25.00 oh and on the way home stopped at Argos and bought a Basic CCTV sytem £70.00

So £400 quid later and settled into the new Flat secure as can be

I bump into the local Beat Bobby and ask him about my experiances with the insurance company (DL) and what response do I get "if anything Sir your premium should have been Higher at your last address/area Ive been on this beat for two years and crime is at all time low around here"

I guess the point is i know insurance company's are business and are out for a profit like everyone else but were do they get off? wre do they get there info from?

OR IS THE BOBBY PULLING THE WOOL? :question:

Almost forgot too mention was only driving a 1.2 punto six months ago