Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ufc 60

Pip

well done for reminding me,, yep, will be watching.. and oh what a match up,, i saw mat hughes take on carlos newton in the flesh when ufc were at the albert hall a few years back...

so whos your money on... gota be the hughmiester

Bravo, Lee.

My money is on Hughes too. Gracie's boat sailed 10yrs ago as did Ken Shamrock's. Both deadly men back in their prime but it time to step aside for the younger and up-coming fighters like my protege in my avatar!! :D

Sunday 11pm, Mark.

Thanks Pip :)

So on Sunday evenning it's 24, whatever is replacing Rescue Me, UFC60, sleeeeeeeeep. (No doubt a few bottles of Leffe Blondes will appear in there somewhere too). Happy days :D

Sunday 11pm, Mark.

Thanks Pip :)

So on Sunday evenning it's 24, whatever is replacing Rescue Me, UFC60, sleeeeeeeeep. (No doubt a few bottles of Leffe Blondes will appear in there somewhere too). Happy days :D

Sounds like you've got your weekend sorted then mate :lol:

Wish I had sky :crybaby:

Bravo, Lee.

My money is on Hughes too. Gracie's boat sailed 10yrs ago as did Ken Shamrock's. Both deadly men back in their prime but it time to step aside for the younger and up-coming fighters like my protege in my avatar!! :D

too true,, make way for the likes of ortizzzzzzz

Bravo, Lee.

too true,, make way for the likes of ortizzzzzzz

Dont forget about Dumpy!!! ;)

Must be something with guys who could do it back in the day or their prime to not be sensible and hang up their gloves and bow out gracefully. Not just the profession arena but in my experience too.

Tough one that Ken G and i am a bit biased so i would side with Georges st pierre but then i prefer his fighting style. One good cajan lol!!

Yeah I prefer pierre's style to. He's been awesome up until his clash with BJ Penn, which wasn't one of his better performances despite winning!

Who you think is gonna win UFC 3? :whistling:

A relative easy one for Matt Hughes. Gracie looked destroyed but needs to admit that the game has changed.

To be honest i was dissapointed. The fighter from the ortiz camp that won by guilotine choke looks promising.

• 5 weeks later...

So.. I know it was a little while ago, but Mike Bisping from the UK won the Ultimate Fighter 3! About time someone from the UK won the contest..

I think you should take him on Pip :P

bisping hasnt won UF3,, he has yet to fight in the live final in UFC 61.......which ALSO will see ortiz vs glamrock errr shamrock...

So the middleweight matchup with Josh wasn't the final to win the contract? Whose is he fighting then Kendall?

I hope Ortiz knocks the **** out of Shamster

For those interested in the competition

bisping hasnt won UF3,, he has yet to fight in the live final in UFC 61.......which ALSO will see ortiz vs glamrock errr shamrock...

he did win it paul, but i think they are allso fighting on the same night as ortiz shamcock :lol: :D

dam good fight as well it was.......... :whistling:

yes bisping did win his match....... the quarter finals..... so now he has to fight again in a FINAL .......ahhhhh booooollacks,, ive just checked the website,, THANKS PURVES,,,,,,you coulda warned me you were about to reveal the winner.....you just ruined my f'ing friday night UFC fix........

yes bisping did win his match....... the quarter finals..... so now he has to fight again in a FINAL .......ahhhhh booooollacks,, ive just checked the website,, THANKS PURVES,,,,,,you coulda warned me you were about to reveal the winner.....you just ruined my f'ing friday night UFC fix........

:lol: :P

Doh! :lol: You the man up in all this, you should know what's what :hehe:

That match up with josh was on bravo Monday 1am (replay despite it saying LIVE), I know as I just flew back in from cali and watched it... (plus I kinda already gave it away in post #20)

Fargo you are so retro its shameful lol!

I actually know Bisping, Purveshio so it would be hard scrapping with him. He is from this neck of the woods boyo!

Small world :D is he the real deal then??