Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brakelines

Adie

Does anybody know anywhere that make custom brakelines???

I've emailed Goodridge but have not yet had a reply from them.. Failing that I might pop over to Silverstone to see them.

What about EBC? Do they make the lines also? I know they make the discs / pads. I might pay them a visit also as they are in Northampton.

Thanks

Hi,

Try phoning Goodridge i found they were more help talking over the phone...If the price is anything to go by for my car they SS brake pipes will cost around £70 to £80 quid..Well worth putting on the car,gave my car a much more better brake pedal and feel to it.

chips..

Hi,

Try phoning Goodridge i found they were more help talking over the phone...If the price is anything to go by for my car they SS brake pipes will cost around £70 to £80 quid..Well worth putting on the car,gave my car a much more better brake pedal and feel to it.

chips..

Cheers mate. I'll try that. I've actually got Goodridge hoses fitted but I'm after some custom made ones to fit an IS200 and Skyline caliper.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorted :) I phoned / emailed Goodridge and they can make any custom brakelines you want. You just need to give them the necessary part nos that you need. :D Great price too. Should be here in about a week

• 2 weeks later...
Has anybody got a pic of the end of a brakeline for an IS 200. The end that connects to the car? Front brakeline

Thankyou :winky:

What year model IS200 do you have?? :shifty:

I have a set of steel braided lines for IS200/IS300 <6/2001

Has anybody got a pic of the end of a brakeline for an IS 200. The end that connects to the car? Front brakeline

Its ok mate.. I've got some custom lines. Arrived today. I just need a pic so I can see which end is the Lexus end and which is the Skyline end. I just want to make sure they are correct before I start replacing

Its ok mate.. I've got some custom lines. Arrived today. I just need a pic so I can see which end is the Lexus end and which is the Skyline end. I just want to make sure they are correct before I start replacing

Adie,

it depends on which year model you have.

The ends of the brakelines before 6/2001 are completely different than those after 6/2001. ;)

it depends on which year model you have.

The ends of the brakelines before 6/2001 are completely different than those after 6/2001.

Does that apply to the rear brake lines? I bought a caliper from a breakers that was supposedly from a 2003 model IS and the brake line was still attached. The end was identical to the line on my 2000 model IS.

They're still fixed on my car.

I will remove them once. :)

Its ok now Mike. One of they guys on the GTR forum has sent me a pic of the skyline caliper so I'm now sorted and dont need the IS pic. Thanks mate :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links