Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Interior Led Lights

saw this on some dude's GS over in the states, I think it looks kinda cool. thinking of doing it with my GS since it's a blue car too. what do u think? or should i stick white LEDs instead?

71672362-M.jpg

:tsktsk: I don't have clear lenses. Where do I get them from?

I'm not sure about the GS lenses - are they the same size as the IS?

dunno. I've posted at clublexus about getting clear lenses. can't find them on the web.

• 3 months later...

saw this on some dude's GS over in the states, I think it looks kinda cool. thinking of doing it with my GS since it's a blue car too. what do u think? or should i stick white LEDs instead?

71672362-M.jpg

all blue......looks well pimped :D

71672362-M.jpg

all blue......looks well pimped :D

Just a quick quiz Mr Morse, are the leds ur supplying brighter than the stock? I was lookin at my red ones/standard an there not that bright tbh.. No way would they be as bright as the ones in this picture :crying:

Although if I come to the IMOC meet I can see them there for myself ;)

Er...when you open the door.

Engine on or not.

Just popped off the red door lense on the driver side door, there is no bulb behind it. Are these supposed to come as standard on an Rs? got an alarm put on recently maybe he disconnected them and never put them back