Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Front Grille

KEN G

Depends on the bumper mate. Is it integrated. Some front bumpers I've seen have the grille similar to that, integrated. But I've also seen that grille as a separate grille. Do you have any clearer larger pics?? Or if you could find out the make of the grille / bumper, would be even better :winky:

Depends on the bumper mate. Is it integrated. Some front bumpers I've seen have the grille similar to that, integrated. But I've also seen that grille as a separate grille. Do you have any clearer larger pics?? Or if you could find out the make of the grille / bumper, would be even better :winky:

that bumper is standard on the rs as far as i no,

Dont have any more pics as its in auction in japan

at the moment.it could be integrated so then...

It looks like the bumper has a TRD front lip fitted to it. So that IMO would mean a standard front bumper, resulting in an aftermarket front grille. Looks like the one fitted to most Altezzas (can't remember the make).

Sooooo,, if that is indeed the case, then yes mate you can swap the front grille over. 10min job :D

Best bet mate is probably Lexus. They are or were doing some great deals on the sport grilles also you can get them in the colour of your car.

Or check out Chris S posts or send him a PM. He works for Lexus Hanley (I think) and should be able to sort you out.

Think i remember Chris saying thats a UK offer only.... he isn't allowed to ship it outside the UK......

Lots of bits like grills and stuff can be got on eBay ...... so get the car first and then start modding.... Once you start ........ :whistling:

It looks like the bumper has a TRD front lip fitted to it. So that IMO would mean a standard front bumper, resulting in an aftermarket front grille. Looks like the one fitted to most Altezzas (can't remember the make).

Sooooo,, if that is indeed the case, then yes mate you can swap the front grille over. 10min job :D

10 Mins job.......do you struggle?! :lol:

10 Mins job.......do you struggle?! :lol:

Yeah. I couldn't get one of the side clips out of the old grille and ended up snapping it :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links