Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meccatune Redsun Hid

Does anyone know what meccatune redsun hids are like? what's the different to the one's that prolex sell (think they r meccatune 2)? my cus said that they r big in US at the mo and can send me sum 4 about £170.

is the US is200 headlights same as ours?

cheers, sam :D

Does anyone know what meccatune redsun hids are like? what's the different to the one's that prolex sell (think they r meccatune 2)? my cus said that they r big in US at the mo and can send me sum 4 about £170.

is the US is200 headlights same as ours?

cheers, sam :D

IS200 is not available in the USA, only the IS300

bugger! does that mean i can't get them? if its a play n play type thing do i just tell him my bulb size or is there more to it? he asked specifically 4 the specs of the car. is there anything similar in the US with headlighst like the IS? Just that they do seem quite cheap 2 me 4 a meccatune kit.

2 me 4 a meccatune kit.

2 = to

4 = for

to help those that dont understand text talk!

lol, ma bad. forget to switch from text talk to normal sometimes. even when i write properly. :hehe:

evil things, them mobile phones. :unsure:

i had a look at gord's lights yesterday, and am wondering will this kit be similar to his. all he had to do was plug the wire into his ballast, and then plug a wire from his ballast to his bulb. oh, and screw the ballast down. i want a nice and easy kit like that. will this be the same? gord was saying that with some kits you have to wire up to the Battery and check the polarity and cut into the wire etc or the bulb will blow. its rated at 6000. and is the price cheap? unless some is goin to the US and can bring it back with them then i can get it for around £140 :winky:

2 me 4 a meccatune kit.

2 = to

4 = for

to help those that dont understand text talk!

lol, ma bad. forget to switch from text talk to normal sometimes. even when i write properly. :hehe:

evil things, them mobile phones. :unsure:

i had a look at gord's lights yesterday, and am wondering will this kit be similar to his. all he had to do was plug the wire into his ballast, and then plug a wire from his ballast to his bulb. oh, and screw the ballast down. i want a nice and easy kit like that. will this be the same? gord was saying that with some kits you have to wire up to the Battery and check the polarity and cut into the wire etc or the bulb will blow. its rated at 6000. and is the price cheap? unless some is goin to the US and can bring it back with them then i can get it for around £140 :winky:

Hi, Mate, send Anees a pm, he will tell you where he got his from :D