Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

X-men 3. What The Hell Happened?

where's all the characters gone? why did they kill em off? :blink: gutted! hugh jackman said on jonathan ross that there's gonna be a wolverine series being done by fox, but ain't gonna be no prof x, no cyclops, no jean i guess although magneto might make a comeback if you watched the ending.

guess there aint gonna be a no.4

I thought it was great. So some goodies got killed.......All in all, Magneto is still the one to have the next one if it happens. He makes such a good bady!

Scott was a goon anyway!

Yeah they are said to be branching off and making individual films about the characters. There is definitely going to be a Wolverine film commissioned.

If anything they need lift the ratings and make the darker character stories rated R because only then would it be true to comic and origins.

Yeah, not much to see when it's rated at 12A. They need to make it more violent like Blade, i.e an 18 certificate! All Jean does in this movie is stare quite intensely whilst everything gets destroyed!

Yeah, not much to see when it's rated at 12A. They need to make it more violent like Blade, i.e an 18 certificate! All Jean does in this movie is stare quite intensely whilst everything gets destroyed!

not seen it yet so don't ruin the plot

but if you ever read the comic books Jean Grey died in them then came back as phoenix then dark phoenix then back to jean gray, wolverine lost his adamantium because magneto pulled it from his body, professor X put magneto into a coma as he couldn't kill him

I could go on theres about 15 - 20 years of plotlines

Oh then there is prof X's son who messes up the timelines so everyone is alive and all on different sides ;)

yeah... suppose so. and how come rogue didnt fly or have superhuman strength :blink: ? she was more like jubilee from the cartoons.

mate told me that they're apparently makin a prequel showing about when prof x and magneto are growing up and meet, and why they become enemies. should be good! :D

yeah... suppose so. and how come rogue didnt fly or have superhuman strength :blink: ? she was more like jubilee from the cartoons.

mate told me that they're apparently makin a prequel showing about when prof x and magneto are growing up and meet, and why they become enemies. should be good! :D

I thought they were brothers or am i getting confused? :yawn:

I thought they were brothers or am i getting confused? :yawn:

juggernaught and prof x are brothers as far as i know. i got the whole of the cartoons of isohunt :winky:

and watched them recently, although i'm sure the comics are more in depth. :blink:

I thought the latest X-men was entirely rubbish. They tried to squeeze in too much into one film and as such the the audience didn't get to know any of the characters any better. It just didn't work, too much going on to really get stuck in to any particular part i.e. rogue and iceman, storm and (the other woman), spike?, juggernaut and colossus etc. Where did other characters go like nightcrawler?

Also - what is the obsession with Wolverine, why does every film centre around him!?! It gets a bit tedious.

The last scene could have been a concept for an entire film, not a fifteen minute broad brush stroke. A shame.

where's all the characters gone? why did they kill em off? :blink:

what, they've all been extinguished? I know it was called the "Last Stand" but you've spoiled the movie for us not lucky enough to have seen it...yet!

He He...

Anyway, on FNWJR, Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry hinted at a possible #4, if the fans want it badly enuff...Well on this forum it looks as though peeps were disappointed...?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links