Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels

breatheasy

hi all just 1 thing in need to ask.do any 1 no in the uk where i can get some alloys for my is200 without doing anything to it.i live in n-wales i only want to spend about £400 on them.if any body got any links for the uk .i would be very gratefull... my wheels are rubbish..spoils the car............

hi all just 1 thing in need to ask.do any 1 no in the uk where i can get some alloys for my is200 without doing anything to it.i live in n-wales i only want to spend about £400 on them.if any body got any links for the uk .i would be very gratefull... my wheels are rubbish..spoils the car............

i have some old SSR wheels you can have for £400

i have some old SSR wheels you can have for £400

can i see some pics please m8ty i got 17inch tyres at the mo