Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jap Show "santa Pod"

marcus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few pics taken from my camera phone of today...

Jet car

d79c5767.jpg

Sumo Car

082bbf07.jpg

Thor's N/A Supra fitted with 4l V8 from Lexus

755c5bf8.jpg

Another

a879f04f.jpg

c565f932.jpg

4240d5d4.jpg

f4a4dc76.jpg

fbab9350.jpg

Inside the jet car

81516488.jpg

Inside the jet car (another)

65a359ab.jpg

Skyline

6bc70bc4.jpg

Corrola (10 of the best)

e05d9390.jpg

Another

7bdfe6a5.jpg

thanks for letting me join your convoy . had a good day . 1/4 mile 16.4 . :)

Was yours the silver IS?

I saw silver do 16.4

Black 17's?

Marcus 16.9

I think it was you second runs...

Sorry dont know who's car the silver and black was.. The only one I knew was Marcus

been here all today

excellent day nice and quiet and lovely weather

managed a load of runs, running 14s :D , right up to the point the clutch decided enough was enough

look forward to seeing you all tomorrow

14s you got some good times then bazza, nice one...............see you tomorrow mate. :D

was running consistant mid 14`s

then a 15

then a lot of smoke and smell

is still running on the standard clutch :blush: luckily it got me home :D

was also running with a misfire! :angry: , so will be looking for 13`s next time

had a thoroughly good weekend, shame i didnt get to meet everyone, saw a few of lexus`s on the track

cant remember times, but at least they were on there ! :D

what a day, :D good & bad :crybaby: .................set of from home about 5.40am to meet johnboy and some more from LOC , got to john about 6.20am set off for the pod ............the run to the pod was going ok had a bit of fun on the way, We was about 10/15 miles from the Pod, i was going abit fast, so i slowed up, BUT when i went to put my foot/down the car did not seem to pick up speed, so i pulled over to see what was up,

so i take the the filter pipe of to see what was up, looked at the turbo and there is alot of play in the Turbo shaft, :crybaby:

so it looks like i will have to take the turbo off the car and take alook at it, i think it will need a new shaft & new bearings. i will all so be looking at the oil inlet & outlet

I was not going to let it get me down, so i did 2 runs........what can i say, i was sooooooooo slow of the line on the 1st run and the 2nd run was no better ;) so i called it aday, as i still had to get home,as the last thing i wanted was going home on the back of RAC

Big thanks to Johnboy for geting the stand for LOC, Bazza i did look for mate, but i could not see you any where. But i did see your car........looking good :D

Whos were the black and silver IS that were doing the 1/4 mile? Also who actually went yesterday? The only people I saw were Mat, Janey and Barrie.. I saw your car parked up Marcus but nobody was around.

Whos were the black and silver IS that were doing the 1/4 mile? Also who actually went yesterday? The only people I saw were Mat, Janey and Barrie.. I saw your car parked up Marcus but nobody was around.

I went... but found the LOC stand people-less :blink:, but watched the Monster drifting with somebody at the wheel that I didn't recognise :question:

I went... but found the LOC stand people-less :blink:, but watched the Monster drifting with somebody at the wheel that I didn't recognise :question:

What time was that mate? I was waiting to see Mat drifting, but I left about 1.30 ish after the jet car so I could get a good spot in the pub for the football.

What time was that mate? I was waiting to see Mat drifting, but I left about 1.30 ish after the jet car so I could get a good spot in the pub for the football.

Must have been about 2:30 Adie... we then stuck around for the jet cars second run - ears are still ringing :blink::lol:

]

Must have been about 2:30 Adie... we then stuck around for the jet cars second run - ears are still ringing :blink::lol:

:lol::lol: That jet cars amazing though. I didn't see the bike yesterday. Did it run later on?

Last year the jet car crashed near the end of the track :o I think the driver ended up with a broken finger nail

I had the wife and me 2 boys with us, so we was all over the place.........with the boys, as they are only 9 & 11 they want to everything, they loved the Jet car....... they had a good time,

I new i should not let the wife go, as she now wants a Honda Civic Type-R :crying:

Mine was the silver IS

Car001.jpg

Didn't do a great time but was great fun! first time on the strip and no real engine mods to boast about.

Time was about 17 ish secs doing 80mph

I got a few video's of Mat drifting, don't know how to put video's on here, i can email them to somebody?

Car034.jpg

Car023.jpg

Was a great day, thanks for the invite John! Nice to meet everybody else! shame i couldn't race Marcus, recon I might of beat him :D

:P you could well of beat me mate, as i just could not get the starts right, it was all good fun any how :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk