Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2

Bazza

Quick update, Singh cant make it now, but we have talked Mr Rankin into coming :)

thats a shame , i shall miss his infectious laugh

still....will just have to put up with mr rankins :lol:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get me on the list please......

Will have the Tubby up to 400bhp by August :winky:

are you coming then Mike ?? are you going to let your car do the talking ......or not :D

ooh could be interested...

are you still fidgiting Ian

two weeks today !!!! :whistling:

plans are coming together, cosmetics done, mapping booked, awaiting the new turbo to arrive, its got till this thursday to arrive :crying:

starting to get excited :lol:

Dunno.....My Nigeria country manager decided he wanted to take some vacation and disappeared on the BA back to London. I gotta get down there Tuesday to hold the fort!

whats the latest news mike ?

Get me on the list please......

Will have the Tubby up to 400bhp by August :winky:

are you coming then Mike ?? are you going to let your car do the talking ......or not :D

ooh could be interested...

are you still fidgiting Ian

two weeks today !!!! :whistling:

plans are coming together, cosmetics done, mapping booked, awaiting the new turbo to arrive, its got till this thursday to arrive :crying:

starting to get excited :lol:

Dunno.....My Nigeria country manager decided he wanted to take some vacation and disappeared on the BA back to London. I gotta get down there Tuesday to hold the fort!

whats the latest news mike ?

I'm stuck in Lagos, waiting for my passport & residence permit to be returned from the immigration authorities in Abuja :duh:

It's looking very doubtful that I'm going to make this one, even if I can get back to the UK in time as I have a business meeting in Geneva on 21st.... :crybaby:

like what?maneesh

the usual crap, oh that's a NICE car, where did you get it from, how long ago, what do you do for a living, show me you business card to prove where you work, show me all your blinking documents, we want to inspect it, can you pull up over there, gotta open the bonnet, ooh, they had a poke around, passport triple checked...i am so glad they didn't let their sniffer dogs all over the interior like last time..made a right mess of the leather seats!!! :tsktsk:

like what?maneesh

the usual crap, oh that's a NICE car, where did you get it from, how long ago, what do you do for a living, show me you business card to prove where you work, show me all your blinking documents, we want to inspect it, can you pull up over there, gotta open the bonnet, ooh, they had a poke around, passport triple checked...i am so glad they didn't let their sniffer dogs all over the interior like last time..made a right mess of the leather seats!!! :tsktsk:

And why would that be a problem, considering the current security situation?

I regularly get stopped by Customs coming through Birmingham airport - because I "fit the profile", which in my case means that I'm travelling alone, have multiple visas in my passport and I've originated my journey from a drugs centre (Lagos).

Just to mention, drove over to Belgium this weekend via eurotunnel, and got quite a bit of hassle in my pimp ride from customs.

Did you lot have an easy ride in April?

Everyone sailed through except me, but i'm glad they did stop me, shows they are doing there job. There is a clone of my number plate in London and they just wanted to check I was the owner.

Yeh we got pulled over by custom police...undercover PC plod saw me (obvious reasons), told us to pull over...usual questions, saw Paul in the driver seat and let us off! Didn't even check the car/boot... ;)

like what?maneesh

And why would that be a problem, considering the current security situation?

I regularly get stopped by Customs coming through Birmingham airport - because I "fit the profile", which in my case means that I'm travelling alone, have multiple visas in my passport and I've originated my journey from a drugs centre (Lagos).

It's not a real problem. I was making light of the security check, given that I drive a pretend pimp ride!! :D It's happened to me everytime, whether I'm in the lex, or a run of the mill hire car, with mates, alone or with a girl. I'm just letting off a little steam. I accept that they have a job to do to keep our borders secure, and so if I get delayed by a few minutes, then that's cool. :lol:

Funny about the profile though, as you have lots of your Mundano families getting waved through.

Yeh we got pulled over by custom police...undercover PC plod saw me (obvious reasons), told us to pull over...usual questions, saw Paul in the driver seat and let us off! Didn't even check the car/boot... ;)

Come on Sanj, you know that is not the whole truth.

He forgot to mention the part about him having an anal examination!!!!

What you mean something like this? You can see the handcuffs up there :P :winky: :lol:

whew, I can't see the picture. Well I think thats a good thing :blush:

What you mean something like this? You can see the handcuffs up there :P :winky: :lol:

whew, I can't see the picture. Well I think thats a good thing :blush:

The pixr is in gold forum mate! you should be able to see it if you're a gold member :unsure:

Its nearly here, so preperation time

meet point :

maidstone services M20 @ 12.30 - 1.00 pm

1.bazza

can everyone pm me your mobile number

I will put them together and then pm everyone with them

who has sat nav ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk