• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there mate.

1. Bazza

2. Paul and Sanj

3. Lee

Gord/Steve, you want to meet me and Raj at Watford Gap services say aroun 8:30?

Raj, you want to meet at J14?

Lee. steve + myself can meet you and Raj at J14 M6 if you like :question: what time you looking at ?

I'm trying to adjust my return ferry crossing due to family problems, such that I drive back on Sunday.

Got spaces in my car if anyone wants to travel with me - need help with sharing costs...didn't realise how much I've overspent on mods this summer!!! :lol:

I'll be there mate.

1. Bazza

2. Paul and Sanj

3. Lee

Lee. steve + myself can meet you and Raj at J14 M6 if you like :question: what time you looking at ?

Was thinking about 7:30, that gives us 5 hours to get down to maidstone, traffic was pretty bad on M25 last time.

You got radio's Gord?

choices choices :winky:

Customer who has commisioned Prolex to make a track day only car from his 1996 BMW M3 has said I can take his car before it is stripped :)

Think I'll give it a miss though :blush: armco in your own car is bad enough............a customers :blink:

Customer who has commisioned Prolex to make a track day only car from his 1996 BMW M3 has said I can take his car before it is stripped :)

Think I'll give it a miss though :blush: armco in your own car is bad enough............a customers :blink:

just get him to sign the disclaimer :winky:

just get him to sign the disclaimer :winky:

Aye.........could not look him in the eye though..........anyway it a B*W :tomato:

Quick question about tyre pressures. Do we need to inflate a few psi above normal considering high speed cruising and then ring laps?

Oh, and what's this about filling up with V-power in Europe on the way there? Is that from France or Belgium? Must say, filled up with V-power from Belgium last week, and car is more responsive! :lol:

Oh, and is anyone bringing a video camera? I had hoped to make a LOC video of this attempt, complete with pimp musak added after editing! If not, I can use my digicam to record..

I'll make sure my tyre pressure are fine before leaving on Friday then again on Saturday morning on the way to the track. Also there are a few 100RON garages on the way to the track.

I'll probably need to fill up before we reach Germany anyway.

Definatly bringing camcorder and cameras again. Although as I'll be the only one in the car might be a bit difficult filming whilst driving :blush:

I wonder if Zee has editted all the footage from last time yet?

100 ron is only available in germany

v-power in belguim and france is just optimax with a different name

remember : nurburgring do not allow cameras or videos on track !

so hide them :winky:

ive got a camera mount, if you need to borrow one, but im sure you wont be short of a passenger or two !

zee.....who is he ?"

zee.....who is he ?"

He's an urban legend around these parts, some have heard of him, some claim to have seen him, I on the other hand just think he was an hallucination that we saw when we smoked all that weed in Amsterdam :o

Last thing I heard he was working in Butlins as a Craig David impersonator :o

I'll be there mate.

1. Bazza

2. Paul and Sanj

3. Lee

Was thinking about 7:30, that gives us 5 hours to get down to maidstone, traffic was pretty bad on M25 last time.

You got radio's Gord?

Yer 7.30 should be ok at J14 M6 mate, on radio, just my phone :)

I'll be there mate.

1. Bazza

2. Paul and Sanj

3. Lee

You got radio's Gord?

Yer 7.30 should be ok at J14 M6 mate, on radio, just my phone :)

K mate, there is a pub just off J14 on the right hand side. I'll be in the carpark.

bought a camera mount specially for this....dont want to get banned from the ring..........

looks like it will be a wobbly hand held affair.......

need a co pilot :)

Best bet is pull in just after the coned bit at the beginning.....have a fiddle....and then mount it :whistling:

mount what :blush: ..............no sheep there :P

I'm sure I saw some in the surrounding fields Dave :whistling:

Best bet is pull in just after the coned bit at the beginning.....have a fiddle....and then mount it :whistling:

fiddle with what? :winky:

Well the sheep if we can catch one ..........AIDO !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well the sheep if we can catch one ..........AIDO !!!!!!!!! :lol:

You rang madam?

Haven't got any sheep going at the moment - how's a goat sound :o

I need my partner in crime to catch sheep - Mr Steve Wong :D

Hope you all have a great time, shame I can't make it but you'll all have fun anyway :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk