Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2

Bazza

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray, I've managed to get satnav for europe onto my phone, even with locations of all the SHELL petrol stations in germany, the macdonalds and burger kings and the speed cameras!

only one small problem, I have individual maps for france/belgium and germany, so will have to switch to each one as we cross borders!

Already added ibis hotel as favourite. Can't seem to find nuburgring on the satnav though :o :o :o

Hooray, I've managed to get satnav for europe onto my phone, even with locations of all the SHELL petrol stations in germany, the macdonalds and burger kings and the speed cameras!

only one small problem, I have individual maps for france/belgium and germany, so will have to switch to each one as we cross borders!

Already added ibis hotel as favourite. Can't seem to find nuburgring on the satnav though :o :o :o

hooray , youve just nominated yourself chief navigator

remember if we get lost its your fault :D

zee.....who is he ?"
Ever noticed how Zee and The Stig are never in the same room at the same time?

And after seeing him drive round the Nordschlife. Mmmmm..

I wonder ..

Could it be...

:winky:

zee.....who is he ?"

Ever noticed how Zee and The Stig are never in the same room at the same time?

And after seeing him drive round the Nordschlife. Mmmmm..

I wonder ..

Could it be...

:winky:

:o ..... :unsure: ...... :lol:

The secret car is here :shifty: ..... it's silver, it has a turbo and blinging....all will be revealed 2mrw :shifty::whistling: :winky: :driving:

wot a silver mundano turbo diesel...?

oh thanks :o <_< :angry::sad::crybaby: :arrrggg-matey: :devil: :megaangry: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :msn-cry:

initial report is not great. i missed the ferry that everyone was on. then when i got to germany, i realised i had lost my clothes bag. i think i left it on the brussels ring road when i opened the boot in traffic to get some food out of the boot. now im going to stink for the next 3 days! bloody v5 and insurance certificate in there too! im such a prat!

going to ring at 10am! woo hoo :shifty:

Well, the pimp ride made it round the ring in one piece! around 12.30-13 mins time. dead chuffed, then went again and put it on cruise control at 60mph...dave#s m3 was mental..9 mins...i enjozed that ride...

pity the 911s and m3s kept getting in the way.-.hehhehe

well just got in after a nice night on the town

fantastic day

the starlet has done us proud, putting many others to shame

running the ring in just over 10 mins

once again a fantastic weekend

Still in the bar drinking.

Managed a lap of 11:37, darn´t go any quicker.

Got to agree with Maneesh he is a prat :P

and the M3 was just out of this world.

Its a shame you missed the weekend Mike, think there will be another one palnned for April.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Had a fantastic day at the ring :)

Did a 11.48 lap in the ST :) :P :P

Stop making these posts....I'm so fecking pee peed of that I couldn't join you all :blush:

"oh wow, still having an awesome time off the ring..boosting down the autobahns for nice cruises against beemers and mercs...dont want to come back!"

MANEESH REPLIED TO THIS USING MY FORUM NAME AS I DID NOT LOG OUT FROM THE HOTEL INTERNET!!!

Edited by Mr-Lex

amazing place.stained underpants day.I finally realised i aint a good driver,but Dave Ellen is a nutter and hes good,went out twice in the m3 and it was just delightful,vids coming soon.All the lovely loc guys and girls who made me feel so welcome,you was great,cheers.Raz sorry completely forgot,you didnt get to drive the auto in the end,we can hook up sometime and you can have a play about with it.put my name down for the next one please.

Twas a great w/end :D

Thanks to barrie for organising it :)

M3 was a amazing tool hats off to BMW thats all I can say !

got two laps on video to post up...they should be quite funny !

twas and still is a great weekend :lol:

just relaxing in the hotel awaiting the journey back

more write ups and loads of photos when we all get home :D

Thanks to everyone for making this a fantastic weekend :D

The M3 was very good car to go round the track in :blink: lost better than the lex :o

Looking forward to the next :D think Steve will be taking one of his bikes next time :o

Did 1341 miles in total from start to finish :o must find shorter route next time :)

Again thanks to all :D

P.S Raj + Dave just got to petrol station with only 2ltrs in the tank (took 58ltrs to fill up)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk