Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need To Get Mot And Road Tax

ukazn

Wondering if anyone can answer this, My car has been delcared sorn for the last 6 months. I've got no road tax or MOT for the car. How do I get the car to the Mot station if I don't have any road tax? I can't by road tax withot the MOT so I'm a bit stuck. :duh:

you can drive to and from a testing station but you have to have insurance and book it in and give the reg no. just in case you get stopped you can say its booked in and they can ring the mot bay up if they like

Drive past a car wash and get it cleaned and hoovered out while your at it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it, you should see the amount of dust the car has gathered.

Phoned my insurance this morning and transferred insurance from my runaround (punto, £310 TPFT) to the lexus. Cost me an extra £532.

Just gotta get MOT done, and then tax it. Does anyone know if I am still allowed to drive the car if the tax was bought online and has not arrived yet? I'm so itching to drive the car seeing as its been off road for so long.

Just gotta get MOT done, and then tax it. Does anyone know if I am still allowed to drive the car if the tax was bought online and has not arrived yet? I'm so itching to drive the car seeing as its been off road for so long.

You can drive it if you have got the tax online, what I did was print out the receipt for the tax and kept it in the car. If you get stopped it can be checked on the database to confirm that you have tax.

Can't wait. I tried buying the road tax online yesterday but it says that my car is not registered insured and I still haven't recieved my covernote from my insurance company.

Looks like i wont be able to drive my car for the weekend.