Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Seat Noise

My is200 is a 2001 car,but both front seats has some noises when someone sit down,they seens to be come from the inside of the seat,is that cause of it's so old? can i avoid it?? cause they're so anoinying,...

My is200 is a 2001 car,but both front seats has some noises when someone sit down,they seens to be come from the inside of the seat,is that cause of it's so old? can i avoid it?? cause they're so anoinying,...

nit quite sure what you mean, but, some ppl get squeaks from the seatbelt clip when the seatbelt is fastened, a drop of 3in1 type oil seems to cure this.

nit quite sure what you mean, but, some ppl get squeaks from the seatbelt clip when the seatbelt is fastened, a drop of 3in1 type oil seems to cure this.

sorry for my poor explaintion,you know you can ajust the seat upper or lower,i think thats where they come from, i try to spray sth on them,but still dont help...