Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rc Plane Display

Hando

Yup seen displays like that at the Nats in the UK, well impressive. I have seent eh same stuff done outside as well, which is just mad when you consider teh planes are about 6ft long!

Great stuff :D

Been flying the planes for several years now... got three planes (two nitro, one electric) two nitro helicopters and an electric indoor one - fab hobby :), but ruddy expensive :o :blush:

Great stuff :D

Been flying the planes for several years now... got three planes (two nitro, one electric) two nitro helicopters and an electric indoor one - fab hobby :), but ruddy expensive :o :blush:

True, lost count the amount of undercarrages and propellers i went through when practicing landing. Also wrote off 2 planes trying to perfect the prop hang. :)

Haven't been this year as they have now closed our local airfield :crybaby:

Hehe... looks like we have a load of RC pilots on here :)

I have a elec heli and a elec plane, both a bit worse for wear! I did have a control line nitro untill I up-overed it in to the tarmac!.

The Mrs's dad is chair of a fairly large flying club, three-kings iirc.

Im Grounded.

I had to make that decision a few of years ago or i would have had to remortgage the house :lol:

Ive still got 3 and a half Helicopters,ive said to myself unless ive got £200 to chuck at any repairs im not going flying :D

Chips..

Maybe we ought to start another club! Been flying R/C models (fixed wing) since early teens..and that's a long time. Not flying often now due to work commitments and full size gliding. Still have a few models with four stroke engines...1/4 scale Tiger Moth, Sports Extra and a 1/4 scale Sukhoi SU29 aerobat. Oh, and if you're really old, I've still got a C/L combat 'Dominator' with an original 'Oliver Tiger' 2.5 cc diesal two stroke which was made to order by John Oliver in 1969!