Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Considering Buying An Sc430

sami_remote

Hi,

I am considering buying an SC430 and was hoping someone could answer the following questions:

1. Are the back seats useable with the roof closed?

2. Is there an updated model coming up anytime soon which is worth waiting for?

3. What are the recommended colors? I saw the pic of a bronze one in this forum which looked quite funky, is that a standard color or custom order?

4. Any options that are must-have?

Many Thanks,

Sami

Hi,

I am considering buying an SC430 and was hoping someone could answer the following questions:

3. What are the recommended colors? I saw the pic of a bronze one in this forum which looked quite funky, is that a standard color or custom order?

Many Thanks,

Sami

Back seats are not useable with the roof up or down! Just more space to put shopping etc...

Im pretty sure a new facelifted model has only recently come out... not sure when a replacement model will be out...

Colour?? Its personal choice I think... but if you're looking to resell it later on, then silver or black will probably fetch a better resale price than colours like red. Well, thats what its like in Hong Kong

The SC has just been updated with the 6 speed box adaptive front lights an upgraded suspension package and new five spoke wheels instead of the discs, all new for '06, so the next upgrade should be 3 years away. The back seats are useable with the roof up as long as you're not trying to get a rugby team in the back but I wouldn't want to drive very far (we've gone 20 miles with my mates wife in the back and she was OK). I picked mine up in March and haven't stopped smiling after 3k miles.

Hi,

Many Thanks,

Sami

The sc430 comes fully equipped so I doubt that there are any extras to add on the current model. The back seats are really only suitable for children or small adults, I have an 8 and 10 year old who regularly travel distances in the back and are just beggining to complain when sitting behind me (6'). I plan to sell for this reason in the Autumn.

I travelled once in the back for 2 miles and had to lie across both seats!

It makes no difference if the roof is up or down for the children....

Still one of the most awesome cars I have owned even though the roof packed up last week and had to be repaired over 2 days under warranty.

Hi,

Many Thanks,

Sami

I can assure you this is not a photochop :D

hre540r.jpeg

The bronze one is the 2006 Peeble Beach edition, that ones a limted edition not available in the UK.

The SC comes fully loaded as standard but the only thing I would add is the luxlink remote roof great little toy.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links