Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Bhp Please

fletch

I need more power from my GS 300 SE Sport, its a 2000 model, and i wont it to go faster !!! can anyone help, I dont want toys such as big bore exhusts, I am interested in serious power such as chips, or twin turbos, they would do the trick :D

Who in the UK could do this for me...

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
hiya with respect to tdi not being funney but the looked to be abit priceyu and i have heard they are exspencive aswell i duno ??? try takeing the engine out and gettin a 600 bhp supra engine fitted :D now that would be diffrent lol B)

hearsay doesnt help anyone.......

how much do you think the supra swap would cost?

hiya with respect to tdi not being funney but the looked to be abit priceyu and i have heard they are exspencive aswell i duno ??? try takeing the engine out and gettin a 600 bhp supra engine fitted :D now that would be diffrent lol B)

I have brought a lot of tuning bit's from TDi.

I find them competitive.... And they are very knowledgeable ..

TTE Supercharger kit

TTE Anti roll bar kit

TEIN NA coilover kit

HKS Silent Hi power Exhaust

And may Order

The Nitrous Kit in the new year.. :)

i know the supra swap would cot alot but i have heard alot of stories about tdi not saying there bad but for one instance some guy had nos fitted at a cost of 2.5k then some one els had the same thing fitted for under 1k only took a day took tdi 2 weeks any way enought about them to mod a car is all down to how deep your pockets go any way no matter who u use gd luck hope you get ya power

nos fitted at a cost of 2.5k then some one els had the same thing fitted for under 1k only took a day took tdi 2 weeks

Just to set the record straight we have never taken 2 weeks (or even 1 week) to do a nitrous install, and the 2 jobs were not the same thing at all. You only need to look at the 2 cars side by side to see the difference.

We offer NoS kits for under £500 plus vat for guys looking for an entry level system, and we offer options and upgrades for the more discerning owner.

Anyway getting back to your request, do you have anything mind regarding your requirements or budget?

why would some one say stuff like that about them ?

I think anyone running there own bussiness especialy in the car trade has to put up with this crap its the way of the world .if they have a problem with the service they should speak to the people concerned

why would some one say stuff like that about them ?

Hidden agendas and personal issues make people spread lies and rumours - welcome to my world :crybaby:

Fortunately some of those concerned have been banned. Unfortunately there are still 2 :tsktsk: :tsktsk: that haven't been banned yet.

i know the supra swap would cot alot but i have heard alot of stories about tdi not saying there bad but for one instance some guy had nos fitted at a cost of 2.5k then some one els had the same thing fitted for under 1k only took a day took tdi 2 weeks any way enought about them to mod a car is all down to how deep your pockets go any way no matter who u use gd luck hope you get ya power

I'm the 2.5 k guy and am well chuffed with what I've had done.

Theres been a lot said about the 2 installs on here and I don't want to revisit that.

You pay your money & take your choice !!

PS I also had my pre-cats removed..........

ive put some 5k in Tdi's pockets, and although in my opinion Tdi are a bit pricey, i find the backup and service to be exceptional. even to the extent of a couple of visits for minor tweakage at no cost.

All in all, thats why i put my money into Tdi's sky rocket.

anyway's this is all :offtopic: errr what was the question again..

I need more power from my GS 300 SE Sport, its a 2000 model, and i wont it to go faster !!! can anyone help, I dont want toys such as big bore exhusts, I am interested in serious power such as chips, or twin turbos, they would do the trick :D

Who in the UK could do this for me...

Ok, back to the original question :P

Best thing would trade your car for an Aristo TT. In fact the interior etc are even higher quality than the GS300 (and also the insurance premium is hugher :yawn: )

This would be my first choice if you would like to do the turbo way. Also, the Aristo TT is not just a GS300 with a turbo. Many of the internal parts as been uprated.

There are not many options for turbos, and that is understandable since both the US and Japan (the main markets) have alternatives.

Japan: N/A Aristo (JZS160) -> Aristo TT (JZS161)

US: GS300 -> GS400/430

If you would like to stay with a Lexus I would go for the GS430.