Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth Conection

Although the kit can remember 8 phones it will only pair with one at a time. Shouldn't be a problem but if you are pairing someone elses phones as well (partner/kids etc), make sure your phone is allocated to slot 1 otherwise the kit will pair with them first if it finds two phones it knows.

Link below

Nokia Page Info

Although the kit can remember 8 phones it will only pair with one at a time. Shouldn't be a problem but if you are pairing someone elses phones as well (partner/kids etc), make sure your phone is allocated to slot 1 otherwise the kit will pair with them first if it finds two phones it knows.

Link below

Nokia Page Info

right i have one phone paired with the kit my old phone but now i want to pair my other one in case it goes off

i tried doing the usual thing eg "search fo audio devices" but it didnt find my car kit is this because i had my other phone on me and it was paired? do i need to do this with the other phone not connected

how do i sort the slots out rich

the only phones i will be connecting it to is my two

From what I can find out..

Pair handset No 1 in the usual manner, this will be the default phone.

To pair handset No2, first make sure the default handset is not in range/connected and then search for Bluetooth devices on your second phone (making sure it can be seen by other devices). This will then pair this phone with the kit and make it what Nokia call the 'Last Used Device'.

You can do this up to 8 times but if you try and then add a ninth, it will take the place of the 8th paired handset.

When you have paired them both, the car kit will try and find the Default Phone first, and then if it's not there it will look for the Last Used phone in order of connection and so on.

If you have any probs let me know.. :)

From what I can find out..

Pair handset No 1 in the usual manner, this will be the default phone.

To pair handset No2, first make sure the default handset is not in range/connected and then search for bluetooth devices on your second phone (making sure it can be seen by other devices). This will then pair this phone with the kit and make it what Nokia call the 'Last Used Device'.

You can do this up to 8 times but if you try and then add a ninth, it will take the place of the 8th paired handset.

When you have paired them both, the car kit will try and find the Default Phone first, and then if it's not there it will look for the Last Used phone in order of connection and so on.

If you have any probs let me know.. :)

right i have done that

only problem is that any of my phones can ring at anytime so what i wanted is what ever phones rings i wanted that to be connected to the handsfree kit as i will have two phones in the car att the same time- i dont think this is possible is it?

From what I've read it can only pair with one phone at a time - I'll ask around to see if there are any ways of getting round this.

Slim chance but worth asking all the same, but the Nokia data says it'll only do one at a time!!

Why not join Orange (may as well get a work plug in) - you can get two numbers on a single SIM so no need to carry around two phones. I've got it for a personal line and it is a very good feature. Only one line rental, can divert either or both if desired, and dead easy to switch lines. It's the way of the future I tell you :winky:

From what I've read it can only pair with one phone at a time - I'll ask around to see if there are any ways of getting round this.

Slim chance but worth asking all the same, but the Nokia data says it'll only do one at a time!!

Why not join Orange (may as well get a work plug in) - you can get two numbers on a single SIM so no need to carry around two phones. I've got it for a personal line and it is a very good feature. Only one line rental, can divert either or both if desired, and dead easy to switch lines. It's the way of the future I tell you :winky:

that sounds good rich but the only problem is both of them are work phones