Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Scrubbing

What et are the wheels ?

whats et

Hi, et = offset of the wheel eg, 18inch, 8j, et 42, should be stamped on inside of your wheel (not tyre) :D

If the et is 40 or less, then this is your problem.

thank's gord for the info,had the wheels of today and had a good look around the arche's it's not as bad as it sound's ,mainly driver's side about 4"x2mm of shiny tin ,now it's time to find the cuer and no im not changing the wheel,lol :)

3d709a36.jpg

LEXUS020.jpg

WoW, Thats your problem Et 35 :o

Have a look down/from the top of your arch (stand over the wheel) if you can see the tyre coming out from the arch, you will not pass the MOT, when coming to MOT time :o

You have been sold the wrong et35, someone tryed to do this to me, saying everything will be ok :angry:

:oops:

WoW, Thats your problem Et 35 :o

Have a look down/from the top of your arch (stand over the wheel) if you can see the tyre coming out from the arch, you will not pass the MOT, when coming to MOT time :o

You have been sold the wrong et35, someone tryed to do this to me, saying everything will be ok :angry:

bit of a job on my hands then :unsure::oops:

• 1 month later...

i'm running 38mm offset on 8x19s on the front... but theres quite alot of arch fettling :winky:

I'd probably of gone back and demanded 40-45mm et atleast

i'm running 38mm offset on 8x19s on the front... but theres quite alot of arch fettling :winky:

On full lock I hear scrubbage I have 19's

The numbers on the tyre are 215/35ZR19 85W

I have no idea what the offset is, do I need spaces etc? I can't find the numbers on the wheel which is annoying me lol would this tell me the offset?

Sum times I hear strange sounds coming from there..lol Not fallen off so far though

Update on me just squeezed under the car, it says Offset +40 i believe is that ok?

On full lock I hear scrubbage I have 19's

The numbers on the tyre are 215/35ZR19 85W

I have no idea what the offset is, do I need spaces etc? I can't find the numbers on the wheel which is annoying me lol would this tell me the offset?

Sum times I hear strange sounds coming from there..lol Not fallen off so far though

Update on me just squeezed under the car, it says Offset +40 i believe is that ok?

40mm is ok with that size tyre.

i rub. i can't do full lock, well i can but i don't want to go there ;)

Hi,

Nice alloys wheels B) in the picture.

It sounds as if there sticking out so spacers will make them stick out even more and will cause more problems.

The tyre could be rubbing on the plastic wheel arch insert.

From what ive read the inside of the alloy wheel can safely be skimmed by 3mm,that will allow the alloy wheel to live slightly more inside of the wheel arch.

If you can find a good engineering firm they could sort it out for you.

Chips..