Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200: Passenger Mirror Tilt When Put Into Reverse Mod?

Hey All

Is anybody aware of a mod that will automatically tilt the passenger mirror down when you select reverse gear (to aid parking and manoevers)

Apparently the new IS 250 has this feature

I have driven a Merc with this feature and would LOVE to have it on my IS 200

Anyone heard of an after market mod for this??

I am in the South East (Kent) so if anyone know of somewhere that could fit this (assuming it exists!) I would be VERY interested

Thanks

Boydie

It's not on my IS250. Not sure how useful it would be - especially when you have the camera on the MM feature.

It's on mine. Both door mirrors tilt down to give views of the kerb when reversing. The reversing camera is very good but the tilting mirrors make doubly sure you don't kerb your alloys when parallel parking :) .

It's not on my IS250. Not sure how useful it would be - especially when you have the camera on the MM feature.

It’s on mine. Have you made sure that the Left / Right switch is not in the centre mode, this turns it off?

It’s on mine. Have you made sure that the Left / Right switch is not in the centre mode, this turns it off?

AFAIK it's only available on the SE-L.

This is a excellent and extremely useful feature

I am currently doing my Advance Driving course and my parrellel parks are much better when I tilt the passenger mirror ;-)

I would love to have this fitted to my IS200 and was hoping someone was aware of an aftermarket add-on

Looks like I will have to wait until I get an IS250 (although by then cars will probably park themselves - and quicker than the Honda does at the moment!)

This is a excellent and extremely useful feature

I am currently doing my Advance Driving course and my parrellel parks are much better when I tilt the passenger mirror ;-)

I would love to have this fitted to my IS200 and was hoping someone was aware of an aftermarket add-on

Looks like I will have to wait until I get an IS250 (although by then cars will probably park themselves - and quicker than the Honda does at the moment!)

Never really thought about it before, but now I've used it on the 250 I really miss it when I drive the 200 (as evident by the scuffing on the alloys) :angry:

Not to worry as they're showing evidence of corrosion again...two years after the last re-furb :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links