Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Traction Controll

snap daza,mine started this morning aswell.my probs are different tho.but its the first time ive seen my TRC light flash non-stop.i think they are all mentioned as take to a lexus dealer as only solution in the book

The same happened to me.. Is your engine light on too? It was found out using the OB reader / equipment thingy that it was the MAP sensor..

I've since had the HKS MAP sensor fitted and the light is sorted.

yes ad my malfunction indicator lamp is on constantly and my trc light is flashing.is it expensive to sort the map sensor?

Not too sure mate. As you've now got the V Pro fitted and your car will be back down TDI again soon. Have a word with Mark. It might pay to have the HKS MAP sensor fitted too. Definately for future projects :D

adie did this trc light happen before the bigger injecters or after ? and do you know the reason for it

Before mate. The engine light was because of no cat being in. It was thought by a couple of places that the TRC might have come on because of extra boost / horse power it was running.. When the diagnosis equipment was put on it came up MAP sensor. When I had the larger injectors fitted I also had the HKS MAP sensor fitted and this cured the problem.

Are you both running more horses / boost than before?

no im still on std 0.3 boost till next week.

Possibly a tweak in the mapping then mate. Have a word with Mark when you next see / speak to him and he'll be able to advise better.

But as I said the OBDII reader will read MAP sensor

my traction controll light is flashing constantly can some one tell me what this means you cant turn it off or on

thanks

daz

Daz, is your engine/man/light on ? if not it might be bulb, to see if its the bulb, put your key in trun on (dont start up the car) your engine/man/light should be on, top right on the dash.

Its very odd to have just traction light on, without the other.

you are using a boost gauge in youre Pip?i aint got my gauges and meters plugged in yet,so i dont know the boost.i thought with the s/c it produces 0.3bar of boost at peak,so ive been taught something new.so with the boost upgrade it will be more than 0.5bar then at peak.

ive gone for the hks gauges ,boost,oil temp and a blitz power id so that i can see the power/speed plotted on a graph as a nice little toy.R they hard to fit or did you get someone to do em for ya.

ive gone for the hks gauges ,boost,oil temp and a blitz power id so that i can see the power/speed plotted on a graph as a nice little toy.R they hard to fit or did you get someone to do em for ya.

Steve fitted them for pip.

yea the light is on

Right, is you ABS working ok ? you just have the TRACTION light on right ?

nice one steve fitted them,he's a good old boy,gord do you know how much steve charges for plumbing them in.

No mate, you would have to ring him :)

No Gord. Daz has the engine management light on constantly along with the TRC light flashing on and off intermittently

Ok mate, has he had anything done to the car recently ? or has it just come on ?

Sometimes both flash when coilpack is playing-up :blink:

No Gord. Daz has the engine management light on constantly along with the TRC light flashing on and off intermittently

Ok mate, has he had anything done to the car recently ? or has it just come on ?

Sometimes both flash when coilpack is playing-up :blink:

only the traction flashing but coil pack recently fitted injecters :excl: