Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good And Bad Day

Robin H

well the good part about today was that the car past it's MOT with no problem apart from the advisory that I need 2 new tyre's for the back (which are on order)

bad part, come back from shopping to find that I now have a small dent and what looks to be a small crease in the front wing of the car :angry: looks like a 4x4 as it's to high up to be done by a car. you can see where the cars just rubbed down the wing, looks like there's some paint smeared from the bumper, so will see if it will polish out

now looks like I've got to find on of those guys that can push all the little dents out :yawn:

Sorry to hear that mate. Car parks are **** **** mate. I've got a couple of little dings from car parks and probably a few very light scratches which will hopefully polish out after I've done the full monty on the car.

I now take the work van when I go shopping or I park across 2 parking bays. It pisses everyone off but ****** 'em. Aslong as I don't get any more marks on my beloved car.

unlucky bud,hope you get the cosmetics sorted soon.what tyres you going for,i got the warning on my rears also.

Toyo Proxes T1-S are going to be fitted as this is whats already on there,

I've never had any problems with them, so why change

as for the dent I know a few peeps that have had the same problem. so just gonna ask if they can recommend anyone. or pop in to my local Toyota deal to ask who they use, or how much it would cost for them to do it. which I'm sure won't be cheap

nice one Pete Thanks for the advice

yeah loaders is only 5 miles from mine, so will have to go and talk to them on Friday afternoon after work and get a quote, and see when they can book it in.