Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

my aircon is cutting in and out when the weather is hot.but works fine in cooler weather.

i,ve tryed a system check and no numbers are showing on the display(only 00).

i did have a similar problem in nov,but that was just the fan switch on the control panel,making

both the fan and aircon cut in/out.

i changed the whole panel and everything was fine.(or so i thought!).

the new control only goes down to 18 degrees not 16.

should i re-gas?,i have been told two weights of gas .750k and 1050g to fill the system,which one is correct?.

any other ideas?

thanks paul

Hi,

Sounds like its low of gas if its cutting in and out,think theres a sensor that checks how much gas is in the system.

:excl: If you do have it regassed ask them to put the UV dye in the system when they regas,that way if there is any leaks in the system they can find them straight way :winky:

About £45-60 quid for a regas depending where you go/live.

It cost me around £100 all in for the leak to be fixed and regassing.

Good Luck.

Chips..

Hi,

Sounds like its low of gas if its cutting in and out,think theres a sensor that checks how much gas is in the system.

:excl: If you do have it regassed ask them to put the UV dye in the system when they regas,that way if there is any leaks in the system they can find them straight way :winky:

Good Luck.

Chips..

Hi,

Good Luck.

Chips..

thanks chips,a friend has some gas left(its very rare now)i,ll try take

cheers

:D

Hi,

Good Luck.

Chips..

Hi,

Good Luck.

Chips..

thanks chips,a friend has some gas left(its very rare now)i,ll try take

cheers

:D had is re-gased this morning and its back to its best(so cold i had to turn it down!.

thanks chips

rgds maz