Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Led Gauge Diy Plug N Play Guide

At last there are LEDS's available that are man enough for the job AND mroe importantly are plug and play.

this method is a lot easier and cheaper than my last method.

only drawback is that these are only available in white, amber or red BUT i think the LED's i have use in my method will fit on these plug and play LED's, which means that blue, green etc can be made up.

ive just finsihed doing this mod myself and so far so good, ive gone for the white ones but will betrying out the a blue 'hybrid' version soon......so go ahead guys knock yourselves out lol.. oh also i think you should contact mr morse to get these led's as he seems to be a distributer for them.

Guide Linky

Iv'e got Blue Led's (plug and play) good enough for the job no problems whatsoever took 10mins to install

and works a treat

£25.00 of eBay

At last there are LEDS's available that are man enough for the job AND mroe importantly are plug and play.

this method is a lot easier and cheaper than my last method.

only drawback is that these are only available in white, amber or red BUT i think the LED's i have use in my method will fit on these plug and play LED's, which means that blue, green etc can be made up.

ive just finsihed doing this mod myself and so far so good, ive gone for the white ones but will betrying out the a blue 'hybrid' version soon......so go ahead guys knock yourselves out lol.. oh also i think you should contact mr morse to get these led's as he seems to be a distributer for them.

Guide Linky

Obviousley some mixed feelings about LED autobulbs but for a 15 minute mod and only £25 i'm quite pleased with the finished results

Although i do admit it did take some work to get rid of the blotchy sections but as advised in the instructions if you sand down the LED'S evenly the end result is good

Sorry you had a bad experiance fargo but I have no complaints although that guy from LED auto bulbs what a w :tsktsk: a to deal with

Ii'm trying to upload some pics but a the moment cant figure it out

ahh you go the one from LED Auto Design i bet...

think you should read

here first

here

basically his kit is sooooo dim you need a torch to see it lol..

i hear what your saying, it may seem a cheap mod to do and certainly it wasnt just me that came to the same conclusion that the kit was crap.... his other bits may work for the other cars (vw, ford etc)

when you take a pic ofyours to post up, please take it on a fast exposure then compare that with the other pics in the link of my second post above (taken on ISO100) , and you will see that autodesigns kit is dim.... you just havent had anything to compare it with is all....