Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket Mirrors With Indicators

These mirrors (upainted) are available for less than 60 quid on eBay. What do you reckon? Personally, I think the indicator is just a bit too big for that mirror, doesn't look OEM.

The indicators have 6 LEDs in them.

73529749-M.jpg

73529757-M.jpg

73529761-M.jpg

These mirrors (upainted) are available for less than 60 quid on ebay. What do you reckon? Personally, I think the indicator is just a bit too big for that mirror, doesn't look OEM.

The indicators have 6 LEDs in them.

73529749-M.jpg

73529757-M.jpg

73529761-M.jpg

I bought a pair off eBay some while ago for $90 incl postage for my Mk1 GS, not a bad fit and don't look too bulky in my opinion on the Mk1 mirrors.

I actually got mine to mask a damaged mirror as I could not find a replacement mirror at the time.

Just need to paint and fit. Though I will fit with double sided sealing tape to allow them to be removed if I get fed up with them.

Not sure the idicator seems to stick out more than the mirror somehow does not seem right but not bad and for that price who cares LOL

They're supposed to be like that so the light reflects round so you can see them from behind aswell (same on Merc OEM ones) :winky:

They don't look bad, only problem I've always had with them is that if you keep the original indicators too it looks weird to have both going at the same time.......

I suppose a possible solution is to just remove the normal bulb and spray the housing body colour ;)

Slightly :offtopic: , but the car in that pic seems to be trying awfully hard to be a Merc....... :unsure: