Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Respray

Has anybody had their car resprayed?

I have an IS200 and was looking at getting it sprayed with a basic gloss colour.

Anyone have and idea what the average price for this would be?

I had my Mitsubishi FTO resprayed by Modified Metal in birmingham - from the standard silver to a metallic Gunmetal - it was £1600 which included all door-shuts etc but not interior or engine bay (which where not colour-coded anyway), and that included the brake calipers painting too. They did an excellent job and it still looks superb today.

That was a year or two ago and the IS200 is obviously a bigger (4-door) car so I would expect you would be looking at something nearer £2000

Ill second that

I enquired just recently to having my IS200 resprayed Red and was quoted £2000 upwards

Has anybody had their car resprayed?

I have an IS200 and was looking at getting it sprayed with a basic gloss colour.

Anyone have and idea what the average price for this would be?

I had my Mitsubishi FTO resprayed by Modified Metal in birmingham - from the standard silver to a metallic Gunmetal - it was £1600 which included all door-shuts etc but not interior or engine bay (which where not colour-coded anyway), and that included the brake calipers painting too. They did an excellent job and it still looks superb today.

That was a year or two ago and the IS200 is obviously a bigger (4-door) car so I would expect you would be looking at something nearer £2000