Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello Everyone!

AndyA

Thought it was about time I introduced myself, over the last four years i've owned two Lexus, an IS200 and currently an IS300 Sport with styling kit (very pleased with this one :) :) ) Sadly I only recently found your site (only just had access to asdl where we live) wish i found it earlier.

What a great site, top source for all Lexus info, so impressed I recently signed up for Gold.

Found the threads on LED dash convertion very interesting, never to keen on orange, job for the future may be. Have ordered LS430 side repeaters to replace std items, next thanks to detailed info I will do brake/foglamp convertion, maybe LEDs?

I read a while back a thread regarding the styling kit and headlamp washers, originally the car was supplied without washers but recently the complete front bumper with washers was replaced under a factory recall unfortunately the new one does not fit as well as the old and is now being replaced again (FOC)

ThanksA

Welcome to the club :D You've only just found the site and already you're thinking of modding :D Becarefull because it gets addictive...

Oh and post some pics of your car :winky:

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to threadjack but just wondering if you have any links/details/pics/costs of LS430 side repeaters thing - are they straight swap? How do you remove the standard ones etc? A small thing but thats one thing I don't like about the IS - the side repeaters don't look great, would prefer a clearer "crystal" look - is that what the LS430 ones are like?

Also whats the reason behind the fog light to brake light conversion I keep hearing about? Do they still act as fogs when the fog light switched on then?

Thanks!

Thanks guys for a warm welcome.

It does appear modding could be adictive, no doubt creditcard or the misses will keep me on the straight and narrow :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to threadjack but just wondering if you have any links/details/pics/costs of LS430 side repeaters thing - are they straight swap? How do you remove the standard ones etc? A small thing but thats one thing I don't like about the IS - the side repeaters don't look great, would prefer a clearer "crystal" look - is that what the LS430 ones are like?

Also whats the reason behind the fog light to brake light conversion I keep hearing about? Do they still act as fogs when the fog light switched on then?

Thanks!

Hello mate welcome ! - I just did the side repeaters mate. Speak to Chris S. He's the man u need. £20 for the pair :) Looks much better !