Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Have Been Told!

That chipping the is200 is kicks the brake up lots! They said Toyota give it less brake 2 help the co2 keep down! :blink: Does anyone no how many horses a chip will wake up? :duh:

:question:

I understand all the words, just not in that order.... :hehe:

Is the chip hot? A thick one?

I bet if you put it behind the horses ear, it'll wake up making alot of noise and will then wake up all the horses :hehe:

So to answer your question it depends how many horses there are to begin with...

Why can't anyone answer him, rather than just making a complete fool out of him ?

I'm sorry but I can't answer you .......... maybe some of the lexus tuners can advise how many additional bhp's you can acheive from either a chip .... or something like a camcon.

Why can't anyone answer him, rather than just making a complete fool out of him ?

Sorry Scarface, but if people wish to communicate in a language which loosely resembles English what do you expect. If the writer is an immigant then poor english is understandable and it is everyones duty to point out his errors so his language skills improve. If the writer is English then shame on him if he can not put together a simple sentence.

oldun

That chipping the is200 is kicks the brake up lots! They said Toyota give it less brake 2 help the co2 keep down! :blink: Does anyone no how many horses a chip will wake up? :duh:

as for chips I think Mat's said it all

If you want to wake the horses up so to speak, you will have to go down the same road as all of us that have modified cars. which is something like this

induction kit

performance back box

de-cat mid section

remove pre-cats or fit new manifold

light weight flywheel

camcon

ecu

turbo/supercharger and all that go with them

how deep are your pockets???????

how many horses do you want???????

Because after reading it a couple of times, I still wasn't sure what he was going on about to be perfectly honest.

Sorry Scarface, but if people wish to communicate in a language which loosely resembles English what do you expect. If the writer is an immigant then poor english is understandable and it is everyones duty to point out his errors so his language skills improve. If the writer is English then shame on him if he can not put together a simple sentence.

oldun

just because your from shetland dont try to take it out on innocent posters,dude.

oldun

just because your from shetland dont try to take it out on innocent posters,dude.

Firstly, what does the fact that I live in Shetland have to do with it?

Secondly, your reply suggests a degree of bigotry which I find offensive and has no place in the LOC forums.

Oldun

Cheers fellas!

Sorry i am dislexic (y do they choose words like that 2 take the *****!) lol

And I use slang rarther than your ponsy old boy talk! i am 21! I did not no you would cry about it! I will get a Dictionary out! And Dot my I's and Cross my T's!

Cheers fellas!

And I use slang rarther than your ponsy old boy talk! i am 21! I did not no you would cry about it! I will get a Dictionary out! And Dot my I's and Cross my T's!

ignore the others mate :D

i don't understand why people take the time to reply to posts when they have no meaningful input other than derogitary comments :yawn:

but in response to your question, chipping (like you can get off ebay) is useless.

As RobinH suggested, if u want more power, look at some other performance mods :D

Cheers fellas!

Deano 84, you are Dislexic and I appologise if my comments sounded harsh, but your message would be easier to understand if you used "ponsy old boy talk" as you call it. Slang is only understood by those familiar with the meanings so your question was not easily understood by some readers.

oldun

Cheers fellas!

I apologise then fella, and your right, calling it dyslexia is taking the pi$$ :lol:

Chipping a turbo gives much better results than a Normally aspirated engine.

cheers lads sorry about the beef earlyer!

i would not use a chip off eBay! i ment like a colin power chip but it sounds kind of pointless now lol

just ideas cos i wont 2 try and keep up with my mate with a fto! lol i can dream on a budget! lol

if you want the camcon on its own, fitted in the glove box and mapped at tdi its £550-600 all in,and for the unichip i think its a bout £400 supplied,fitted and mapped.the unichip gives 5-6hp on N/A i beleive and the camcon just does what it does :unsure: , but i think it makes a difference.prolex can supply and map it all cheaper i think.