Sign in to follow this  
maneesh

Vertex Prices

I need more power! Looking to see if I can sell my motor and get the Vertex model on a S plate or newer, up to 100k miles. DO you reckon I'd be able to get a Vertex for 8k in mint condition?

one on auto trader for 7.5k!!!!

I think its a case of waiting around for the right one with these.

Similar one on there for 18.5!!! I know these were 40k plus new, but that is kinda taking the mick.

Have you considered an older one??, and use the remaining spare cash on a whole load of mods...

Hmmm, now that's an idea!!!! Are you bringing your car to JAE so I can see how it drives matey? :lol:

Not sure if I can make JAE, maybe be 1 day of it, haven't checked my work rota yet though.

You'd be more than welcome to a drive if I do, or if there's any meets your way, Londinium isn't far from Cambridgeshire and I'm always looking for an excuse to take it out.

Go for it maneesh!!!

You wont look back,around the same sort of mpg as your GS300 but with alot more Go :driving:

Chips..

Just collected my Vertex Aristo 48k miles in white.......1998 tis a lovely car...needs a bit of bodywork (bumper scuff and vandal scratch on bonnet ...say £250/£300) paid £6.5k so well happy

^^

That is dirt cheap dave.

Does nobody want these anymore?

^^

That is dirt cheap dave.

Does nobody want these anymore?

I'm pleased with the price........bearing in mind people want 9k + for a 1993/4/5 Supra........

Interior is immaculate leather TV etc :winky:

petrol prices maybe ?