Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So Magical!

Fantastic thing Camera angles... :winky: then rotoscope out the cable from the crane/helicopter

Oh.... and don't forget to have all your 'spectators' carefully chosen and in on the act !!

There again.. he may have just levitated across the buildings !! :P :P

The Ed

I think he's got to be standing in/on something as his feet never moved plus it looks like he could be using his hands to brace his self

I dunno, but it's well done

or maybe he did just float across there :P

It's very good, no signs as to what they have painted out. Looks to me either a cable above or wheels on his feet and cables or planks. I checked the shadow but no evidence there :)

It's a proces called vector painting/cloning where you can effectivly 'paint' out/in what you like from a frame previously or subsequently from any part of the frame. It's so good that if you filmed an F1 race and you thought the footage wasn't dramatic enough you could use the technique to move cars closer together so as to create the illusion they are in much closer proximity to each other. It was even used in the later Star Wars films during light saber duels to move the actors closer together in some shots to make the fight scenes more intense.

I'll be quiet now just in case I've ruined the 'magic' for some people... sorry... :P :P

The Ed