Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc430

Having never driven one, I was looking forward to it.

On a day like yesterday, with the metal roof folded, it was a joy. A very good car indeed. Made me feel like a millionaire!! There's is something "california" about that car...

Other than some noticeable "Scuttle shake" it was gorgeous - now I know why you guys have one!!

Great performance, handling was good and not much buffetting in my view. very good car...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jamboo I was at the same event, but didn't get there till after 3.30. Got to drive the SC430 but kept pulling over and putting the roof up and down, what a great piece of engineering. I think with the subtle changes they have made to the '06 model the car looks even better.

Really lucky that it was such a good day, driving around with the top down we were getting plenty of admiring looks. I really would love to own one of these beauties, maybe one day...

Hey Jamboo I was at the same event, but didn't get there till after 3.30. Got to drive the SC430 but kept pulling over and putting the roof up and down, what a great piece of engineering. I think with the subtle changes they have made to the '06 model the car looks even better.

Really lucky that it was such a good day, driving around with the top down we were getting plenty of admiring looks. I really would love to own one of these beauties, maybe one day...

We'd left well before then. Our appointment was 10.30, but we got there at 9.50, and were in the SC430 by 10.00am...like you say, the weather makes you appreciate the car. The scuttle shake was un-nerving!! Other than that a great coupe/convertible...

If we get the invite next year, the LS460 should be out!!! Or the Hybrid one??? :yahoo: