Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Super Plazma Xenon Headlight Bulbs

GRiM

Will members interested in participating in a group buy for the following Super Plazma Xenon Headlight bulbs please do so, buy adding their interest below.

www.street-looks.com

I suggest a cut off date of Jan 12th 2003.

Admin has agreed to offer LexusOwnersClub Paypal account for payment.

DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT UNTIL FIRM PRICE HAS BEEN AGREED!! THIS WILL BE DETERMINED BY QUANTIY OF MEMBERS IN THE GROUP BUY.

PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE POSTED BY ADMIN

The Price is expected to be approx £60.00 for a set of 2 bulbs, but may require import tax, VAT and UK postage to be added.

It is expected that bulbs will be purchased in bulk and delivered to Lexusownersclub before being delivered to you.

This will be confirmed soon.

Please read THIS THREAD fully before asking any questions.

Firstly, can I remind everyone to read THIS THREAD first.

These are the bulbs as used by Superchargedmorph, and seen by a few members at last years JAE.

There was a group buy started for these before, but it never went through.

As regards the UV output on these, Tony (Superchargedmorph), I believe had used them for at least 6 months before attending JAE, where their output was compared to (Dave's ) Lexusspsorts GS430 HIDS, and no-one could clearly see any difference in brightness. Remember HIDS are the dogs gonads!

Tony made no comments on the lenses going dark or cloudy, but unfortunately he is no longer a Lexus owner, so we can't get a current update.

Here's a Piccy of Tony's car at JAE (The one nearest the camera)

Perhaps someone who was at JAE, could throw some extra light ( :whistling: ) on the subject.

My new baby has arrived  :D  :D  :D  :D  200 sport navigator with styling kit in blooo :withstupid:

Me thinks she'd like a set too.

Let me know for the folding

chrispy, consider yourself added to this group buy.... :phone:

• 2 weeks later...

I set a cut off date of 12 Jan in an attempt to let every member that had shown an interest in this group buy to add their details below.

May I remind everyone, that while the following members had originally shown an interest in joining superchargedmorph's group buy for these Super Plasma Xenon bulbs, they have all now mysteriously withdrawn their interest. (WHY?) :question:

Names taken from THIS THREAD

SuprachargedIS340

Zee007

Simonskippy

Playa

dark IS200

GCHQAgent

rickyis200

Shrek

andyhart21

altezzaz

TonyGoose

OOJONI

DIV

If you're name is on the above list, and you still wish to be included in this group buy then please do so, so I can contact the supplier on your behalf and confrim a buy price.

• 1 month later...

Finally I've got a response from these guys.

They're offering the bulbs @ $29.99 ($5 off)*

Price including shipping will be £23 per set.*

I'll be sending a PM to those that still appear to be interested.

In the meantime, if anyyone else is interested, stick your name down below.......

A link to pay through the club will be set up shorty.

*The email from the supplier states $29.99 each. I am checking if they mean each set, i.e. set of 2 x bulbs, as stated by the web site.

Edited by GRiM