Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oil At Rear Of Transmission

ibanez

I have noticed an oil droplet on two occasions at the rear of the transmision where the drive shaft is connected.

The oil droplet is on the outer round portion. I have not noticed any oil stains or oil along the drive shaft.

The transmission fluid level is good. Any susggestions?

Also does anyone else find the transmission dipstick difficult to insert?

How often should transmisiion oil and engine coolant be changed?

Thanks.

It seems that your drive shaft seal is leaking. I will PM you with the service schedule.

:offtopic: ..........How many goals do you think we will give England in the World Cup? :hehe:

trinilex.....................

Based upon the GanjaMen's performance against Sweden, you'll be putting a couple past Robbo! :blink:

It seems that your drive shaft seal is leaking. I will PM you with the service schedule.

:offtopic: ..........How many goals do you think we will give England in the World Cup? :hehe:

Based upon the GanjaMen's performance against Sweden, you'll be putting a couple past Robbo! :blink:

I think you have the country confused. GanjaMen belongs to another Island located farther North of Trinidad and Tobago........... :D We are famous for Sand, Sea, Blue skies and LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) production.

trinilex................ :shifty:

Trinilex I think we have them concerned, Sven is looking to call up up his secret weapon... Rooney lol. Thank ***, this may spell the end for Crouch and his "Robotic" dance.

GO T&T, SHOW DEM HOW WE GOT THE NAME SOCA WARRIORS

I think you have the country confused. GanjaMen belongs to another Island located farther North of Trinidad and Tobago........... :D We are famous for Sand, Sea, Blue skies and LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) production.

trinilex................ :shifty: