Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geometry Sorted Again

:D I am a happy man again after Dr Bones sorted my geo out , went down to see him today about the fine tune and a niggly handling problem to which tony has sorted.... B)

:hehe: The car handles like a new one again, no probs at all.... I must stress that if you havn't had your fine tune done get it done asap as tony found a couple of concerns with geo to which he sorted free due to the fine tune, yes the fine tune is free & cheaper than buying new tyres if you don't get your fine tune done ;)

won't go on about it but tony has advised me to return in another 2000miles for another fine tune and boy I will be down to see him and the cat just for piece of mind knowing that he has done a 5star job yet again..

hope your head isn't too big yet Tony :P :D

You must get your fine tune done.. :excl:

:D I am a happy man again after Dr Bones sorted my geo out , went down to see him today about the fine tune and a niggly handling problem to which tony has sorted.... B)

:hehe: The car handles like a new one again, no probs at all.... I must stress that if you havn't had your fine tune done get it done asap as tony found a couple of concerns with geo to which he sorted free due to the fine tune, yes the fine tune is free & cheaper than buying new tyres if you don't get your fine tune done ;)

won't go on about it but tony has advised me to return in another 2000miles for another fine tune and boy I will be down to see him and the cat just for piece of mind knowing that he has done a 5star job yet again..

hope your head isn't too big yet Tony :P :D

You must get your fine tune done.. :excl:

I was also there the same time as Whiteman.

Got my fine tune done - albeit a little late (had Geo originally done back in Oct... :tomato: ).

Luckily the car had generally settled well - with only a recent pot-hole incident knocking the toe (iirc) on the drivers side.

And annoyingly, Tony highlighted the inner part of the rim had been dented a little due to the force of the impact :crybaby:

Dolpe.

But fine tunes R free.

g0g0g0

D.

P.S. He couldn't sort out the geo on my r/c nitro car though - excesive tyre wear on the inside. Oh well :winky: