Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhausts

Scooter

Has anyone got bought one, or had one custom made? Especially interested in anyone with a Prolex one as at £500 they seem good value compared to the eBay one for £980 (when you include postage!)

Looking for what options are out there for us stock pipe people...........

There's a guy with a GS300 with the Prolex pipes, I was interested in one myself, but Prolex haven't been too helpful on providing any detailed pics.

Seen a few single exit's on the internet, but I wanted to keep dual exits, probably going to get custom made, I've already designed it, so just got to get prices.

There's a guy with a GS300 with the Prolex pipes, I was interested in one myself, but Prolex haven't been too helpful on providing any detailed pics.

Seen a few single exit's on the internet, but I wanted to keep dual exits, probably going to get custom made, I've already designed it, so just got to get prices.

i like the twin pipes but could probably live without them and have been thinking about using a Mkiv supra exhaust, but this will need a custom extension piece after the 2nd cat and also probably some adjustments to the hanger/mountings, so could end up being more hassle........

I hadn't heard of the HKS silent so will google a bit on that........

...........Rob as for the boostlogic 4", well i think that may be too much for me, but perfect for you, although what would you then do with your old exhaust :whistling: B) :winky: