Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Button Functions?

carheex

There's small rectangular red button justin front of the automatic shift column - any idea what it does? Also, to the right and below the steering wheel, there's a small round button that flicks up and down (near the boot/fuel remote release. any idea what this one does?

thanks

There's small rectangular red button justin front of the automatic shift column - any idea what it does? Also, to the right and below the steering wheel, there's a small round button that flicks up and down (near the boot/fuel remote release. any idea what this one does?

thanks

I believe the red button allows you to put your car in neutral when the engine isn't running so that it can be towed.

Don't know what that second switch does originally, but on my Soarer I had a conversion so that it operates the fog lights.

Mark.

Mark is right about red button, it is to move gear from parking when engine is not running and ignition key is not in.

About another button, when I implemented new alarm, guy who was fitting it told me that this button enables/disables remote lock/unlock doors and allarm originally by soarer. Something to do with that I guess.

Vlada

thanks