Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Top Centre Cubby Hole Thing...

I am talking about the thing where if you had navigation, the nav screen would be, but for those of us without, its just a random sort of space that I can see no real use for - anything you put there is just going to fly around at the first bend.

Anyone actually have any useful suggestions as to what it could be used for or converted to? (ignoring the "retrofit the nav screen" which I am not interested in).

Cool, never seen those before. Thats the sort of thing I was after. Shame the proper sat-nav replacement housing thing is not available for a sensible price but I will have to search about for one of the cheaper Altezza ones.

Thanks

Anyone actually got one of the Altezza type ones? It's just that looking at this pic:

dsc02899small7tk.jpg

The finish/colour of the unit does not seem to match the rest of the dash - i.e. it looks a bit of a bluey-black rather than a proper black. But it could just be the light/picture.

Can anyone who has one confirm what the colour-match is like? Thanks.

Also, just for a laugh, I have asked my local Lexus dealer for a price on the proper "sat-nav" type unit:

dsc01809small3ld.jpg

To be honest mate, the dashboard in the first picture looks a bit discoloured anyway.

Yeah, could be that the Tezza dash is different finish from the UK ones? It was just the difference in colour between the dash tray and the air-con control panel that worried me, in that it does look quite different in the photo.

To be honest mate, the dashboard in the first picture looks a bit discoloured anyway.

Yeah, could be that the Tezza dash is different finish from the UK ones? It was just the difference in colour between the dash tray and the air-con control panel that worried me, in that it does look quite different in the photo.

I brought the Dash Tray from ad77

See image fitted in my lex (phone camera so not great) the colour match between the dash tray and aircon unit is fine no noticable difference.

dtray.jpg

If you want some better quality pics send me a pm.

Cheers

Jon.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links