Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Had the first long run in my GS450h today, I went 210 miles 95% motorway, mostly at 75-80mph.

There was also about 25 miles of 40mph roadworks and of course a few slow sections due to heavy traffic.

The car returned 32.5mpg for the journey, not bad for a car with such high performance.

Also feels a lot more nimble than its weight would suggest.

All in all, a great car my best all round Lexus yet (LS400, LS430, RX400h)

bill

Congratulations on your new purchase.im jealous now.....bet you got the looks though from the other motorists?im looking forward to seeing these on the road.congrats once again

I've had two strangers comment "nice car" in a week, nobody in 8 months of ownership commented on the RX400h, perhaps there's too many about.

bill

Congratulations on your new purchase.im jealous now.....bet you got the looks though from the other motorists?im looking forward to seeing these on the road.congrats once again

I've had two strangers comment "nice car" in a week, nobody in 8 months of ownership commented on the RX400h, perhaps there's too many about.

bill

On the contrary, I've had several comments on the RX400h ... though admittedly a few of them have been from RX300 drivers. Can't be all THAT many about because since November I've only seen three others, and two of them were parked in a car park -- the other followed me through Kempston.

L.

bill

On the contrary, I've had several comments on the RX400h ... though admittedly a few of them have been from RX300 drivers. Can't be all THAT many about because since November I've only seen three others, and two of them were parked in a car park -- the other followed me through Kempston.

L.

Sorry, you misunderstood me when I said there are a lot about, I meant RX's in general. As the RX400h looks almost identical to the RX300, most assume them to be the same car, only the knowledgeable know differently.

bill