Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

400h Test Drive

Had one for a day while my 300 was in for a minor problem. Boy is it fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not get to grips with the Battery powering the car and the only noise being the road. Although it was only two months old it had a few rattles from the rear, my 300 is super silent.

I found the ride to be much harder but I guess the suspension was uprated for the speed, extra weight. Also the brakes were very sharp, just a touch on the pedal and they were "on". Wife was not too happy with me pitching her at the screen every time we slowed down..

It was a great car but all in all I prefer my 300. Just my opinion, your mileage may vary

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there

Just got my brand new 400H on Friday after test driving it a few weeks ago. So far I think its amazing, although I must admit I did not drive the 300 and have not driven any other Lexus (a lexus virgin, you might say). It is a bit strange getting used to the batteries, but the mpg is working out on the top side of 32, which is something I have not seen for many years. And for a 4x4 it certainly moves quickly enough. Not had any rattles yet, but if they start it will be straight back to the dealership.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links