Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Gs Is A Drift Car

maneesh

well was kindof...

Saw Dr Bones today..he ummmed, and aaahhed for what seemed like hours, and came back to say..

that my geometry settings were soo out of it, that it was similar to the setups he does for drift cars... :lol:

a few tweaks here and there, and he turned my slushpot of a GS into a car that eats corners for breakfast..(almost!)

well recommended, and one of the friendliest chaps I've dealt with in the motor trade... :lol:

plus, he put up with me going on and about how my car is faster than scarface's chavved up motor.. :P

Hi,

Another Job well done then by Mr Bones :) .

What difference is there with the way it now drives Mr maneesh?

Chips..

well, you know how you get those beemers which sort of sense you are about to turn into a corner, and reacts pretty quickly, well it's kinda much more like that now. the dead spot in the steering when the wheel is centred is no longer there, the steering is much more alive now. you can't always drive one hand on the wheel now, but then the upside is that it reacts much better.

i think you boys need to get yourselves down to santa pod next week

and then we will see who is faster :whistling:

oh, I'll be there for sure...

i think you boys need to get yourselves down to santa pod next week

and then we will see who is faster :whistling:

Surely there's no contest, even if both were bog standard :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links