Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Annoying Mm Startup Message

The 'legal warning' message on startup of SatNav is starting to really annoy me now, surely some clever chap has figured out how to get rid of it? Having had the car for a month and 3000 miles now I've got no other complaints as it drives really well and the MM gadgets are great.

The 'legal warning' message on startup of SatNav is starting to really annoy me now, surely some clever chap has figured out how to get rid of it? Having had the car for a month and 3000 miles now I've got no other complaints as it drives really well and the MM gadgets are great.

The passenger seat Alarm and disabling of the satnav controls whilst driving really annoys me.

Although it's annoying it is a legal requirement.

Yes it can be overidden but you will find you will not get to the Map screen any quicker as the system is booting. If you sit in the car in a quiet garage and fire up the ignition with climate and audio off and the glove compartment open you will hear the DVD spin up and the system going through it's boot sequence.

Cheers

The Ed